Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

I tested with the Docman in my local but it worked properly, I wonder if there is something with the package.

Stefan Friend

Which version of Docman are you using?

Can you explain, how you created you Docman menu? If it is working in your local environment, that means, that I am doing something wrong.

Stefan

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Stefan,

I just created a new menu item with type of Docman – Tree List type, then assign JA Builder template to this menu item: http://prntscr.com/es5oxn

Regards

Stefan Friend

I am getting really pissed right now…I saved every single page in order to deinstall and reinstall Pagebuilder because no one can find a solution for that issue.

But now the real problems are coming in….not only that page builder is not able to reopen pages in edit mode properly (I only see a blank page but the page itself is shown on my website), Pagebuilder also does not reload previous saved pages correctly…I really hope, these issues will be fixed asap….

Stefan Friend

After the reinstallation of JA-Pagebuilder and the reconfiguration of the website, I managed to get Docam up running within the menu (even though I did it the same way as I did it the first time..) but it looks weird now (see screenshot 1).
    There is also a new problem (..what a surprise). I am loading a module with JA-Pagebuilder but it is showing the module position as title (see screenshot 2).
    Any ideas?

1. screenshot-1
    2. screenshot-2
    Stefan Friend

Hello….I am waiting for a reply since 3 days now….???!!!!!!!

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Stefan Friend

I have reactivated the user, it should work now.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I think its from the style of Docman itself, they doesn’t support well style for its display. It looks the same when I tried to use standard template of Joomla (Beez): http://prntscr.com/eubmlx

You can check the same.

Regards

Stefan Friend

I am using Docman with another template on another website and it is working fine there. This has something to do with JA pagebuilder…

Whats with the text of the module, which should not be shown? (login module)

Stefan

Saguaros Moderator

I tried to load position-2 again and it looks fine now, kindly check.

Stefan Friend

Thanks, I checked and it works fine now.

I have been in touch with the support team from Docman and got following response regarding the style issue:
    _**I’m not 100% sure what is going on but it seems like the template developer made template overrides for all default Joomla views, leaving all other components behind.

The width of the main container and the font for example are set on elements that are present on other pages but not on the DOCman page.

I think it would be best to check with your template developer if there’s an easy fix for styling other components than the default Joomla components.

Could you check with them and see if they have a fix?**_

Please check internally with your development. This has something to do with the page builder.

Stefan

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Stefan,

You can simply test Docman page with default standard template of Joomla like Protostar and see how it goes. If it looks the same like when showing with JA Builder, then the problem comes from Docman itself.

In case that it works properly with default Joomla template, something wrong with JA Builder and we will get it fixed.

Regards

Stefan Friend

Hello,

I went back to the DOCman team and explained what you wrote me and got following response:

**_Hi Stefan,

I see. We were initially talking about two different things. The first problems I wanted to solve were the fact that DOCman in the JA template:

1. Has full width while other pages are nicely centered. This is due to the template
    2. Has a font that doesn’t fit with the rest of the page. This is due to the template

The other thing that’s making DOCman looks messed up is the fact that the titles are all very short. This is due to JavaScript adding <font> elements in the headings. When I disable JavaScript in my browser the page looks like the attached screenshot.

Do you maybe have a Joomla plugin enabled that changes all headers in some kind of font? If so, could you disable that to see if it fixes the issue?
    _**

I am really getting depressed, I just want to use the JA-pagebuilder in the way it is supposed to work. I am using DOCman on other websites (without the pagebuilder) and it works fine there, also with the standard joomla templates!!! This style issues are caused by the pagebuilder (not to mention that I had tremendous troubles with pagebuilder the first time), so PLEASE clarify this with your development. You can also try it yourself: Setup a new joomla site without the pagebuilder and try DOCman with the standard joomla templates…you will see that it works fine!!!!!!!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Stefan,

Pls don’t worry, I will help you to solve any issue if it comes from our template.

Firstly, backup your site and update the latest version 1.0.3 for JA Builder into your site.

Then help me to make some screenshots illustrating how you want it should be, I mean the Docman page: http://www.artificialsolutions.at/index.php/cloud/artificial-solutions

I will check and give you suggestion.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stefan 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum