Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

The DMOZ mods are very busy..they have 1000 of website..is hard for them

eship Friend

I submitted two weeks ago but i can not found my site on DMOZ
    Do not know how long it takes for you to confirm it?

misulakbelly Friend

I would really love to join DMOZ, but I heard it is difficult to get into. Anybody got any contacts?

raovatlk Friend

A long time, i still not in Dmoz list 🙁

eship Friend

<em>@raovatlk 205883 wrote:</em><blockquote>A long time, i still not in Dmoz list :(</blockquote>

Can you tell me know, How long time?

kencruase Friend

Problem is related to the presentation of DMOZ that your site probably will not be included think. More corruption in running the site moderators and included in your website, while denying reports of their competitors.

hungvnn300key Friend

If you do want to submit to dmoz, please note what you said and in addition to interest title and description

eship Friend

I was do it, but Dmoz don’t accept my website! No way!

vitnuce Friend

I suggested my site to DMOZ in Feb 2009. I believe I re-submited once several months later. It has not been listed. How should I do? :((

vietnamurl1 Friend

Do not submit mirror sites. Mirror sites are sites that contain identical content, but have altogether different URLs.
    Do not submit URLs that contain only the same or similar content as other sites you may have listed in the directory. Sites with overlapping and repetitive content are not helpful to users of the directory. Multiple submissions of the same or related sites may result in the exclusion and/or deletion of those and all affiliated sites.
    Do not disguise your submission and submit the same URL more than once.

zenvn Friend

I agree with you about this, nice man.

jololanes Friend

I would really love to join DMOZ, as I heard it has great reputation with Google, but I wanted to ask if anybody could help me with my approval process, hmm?

zennery Friend

I think the webiste of the prestigious DMOZ is worth we learn

taniasharma Friend

If DMOZ approve your link then it will very helpful to increase the ranking and Pagerank of your website. The most difficult thing is that approval of your link in Dmoz. I suggest you for it that you will select regional category and in regional category choose more accurate category which relevant of your website, for post your link in Dmoz.

berry8x Friend

me too, I have tried submit but failed.
    How its work?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

This topic contains 42 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  elmanarah 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum