Viewing 4 posts - 376 through 379 (of 379 total)
  • Author

Orange looks really cool!! Yes, many new templates look similar but they deffinately have a different feel. It’s all about color.;)

raymonddenis Friend

<em>@sarahcobbs 209330 wrote:</em><blockquote>Orange looks really cool!! Yes, many new templates look similar but they deffinately have a different feel. It’s all about color.;)</blockquote>

i say that they should be public for every joomla user to share. Have they thought of implementing a theme library accessible from any joomla site ?

—————————————-
    Car insurance

robert hanson Friend

<em>@raymonddenis 220415 wrote:</em><blockquote>i say that they should be public for every joomla user to share. Have they thought of implementing a theme library accessible from any joomla site ?
    </blockquote>

I second that. If they do so I would switch from WordPress to joomla, that’s for sure. Those desgins rock but as long as there is no theme library I will stick to wp I guess.

ukash Friend

Those are some very nice designs and thanks alot Cheers.

ukash || ukash

Viewing 4 posts - 376 through 379 (of 379 total)

This topic contains 379 replies, has 92 voices, and was last updated by  ukash 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum