Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 379 total)
  • Author

I am waiting Ja Avian II

thatcomputerdude Friend

glsportugal;163534I am waiting Ja Avian II

What are you waiting for?

glsportugal Friend

The “Ja Avian 2

The “Ja Avian” is outdated

This will create many Joomla templates but always forget to create what is lacking

Sorry, I do not speak English well 🙂

thatcomputerdude Friend

Oh, I had no idea they were going to make an Avian 2 template

glsportugal Friend

They said they were discussing about this possibility …

The Joomlart create many templates, but does not create the templates that we need

acheter Friend

angelae8654;142501Yeah, I agree with this, although I really like the Magento templates.

Agree with you, Angela

penelopeb Friend

<em>@glsportugal 163541 wrote:</em><blockquote>They said they were discussing about this possibility …

The Joomlart create many templates, but does not create the templates that we need</blockquote>

What kinda templates are you after?

glsportugal Friend

Unfortunately, my English is very bad, and this prevents me from discussing this matter perfectly …

There are several things I want to do with Joomla but I can not do for lack of templates …

For example, you can not create a gallery of profiles in Joomla …

Example:

noibihappy2009 Friend

<em>@glsportugal 173103 wrote:</em><blockquote>Unfortunately, my English is very bad, and this prevents me from discussing this matter perfectly …

There are several things I want to do with Joomla but I can not do for lack of templates …

For example, you can not create a gallery of profiles in Joomla …

Example:

</blockquote>

If you dont mind i help you to do it.
    We have team that providing Joomla services 🙂
    Thank you

vsharma72 Friend

I personally think this is a great decision and hopefully will enable JoomlArt to improve the design aspects of their template and stop the continual churning out of the same old templates.

glsportugal Friend

Joomla templates clubs long ago they stopped innovating. Now confined to launch models very similar, only with some variants … And this apparent crisis of creativity is very frustrating …

The creators should look to the new needs of people and try to always be ahead …

I would like to continue to renew my subscription but I think it makes no sense any more … :((

glsportugal Friend

Take the latest creations Joomlart …

Tell me what these models bring new, and I show you 100 similar templates

phiber0ptik Friend

i agree with the lack of design inovation but…. i need joomlart…
    so i renewed my membership…again. 😉

glsportugal Friend

<em>@phiber0ptik 173842 wrote:</em><blockquote>i agree with the lack of design inovation but…. i need joomlart…
    so i renewed my membership…again. ;)</blockquote>

Unfortunately, we are limited by lack of better options. But I still believe that joomlart will be able to do better and surprise us 😀

lkobescak Friend

Those are some great designs! Cheers.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 379 total)

This topic contains 379 replies, has 92 voices, and was last updated by  ukash 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum