Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Please raise your request of content block here.

georgeksa Friend

Great work!

Unfortunately the one thing I really wanted to see on this, is currently not implemented.

Could you please have a header for a vertical menu placement just like the one on Ja_Intranet

I would love the menu to be vertical rather than horizontal.

Thank you

hoknight Friend

I would like to have Content slider with tabs design for displaying selected categories content items.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @georgeksa,

For vertical menu, we already added to our user wishlist that we will have plan to implement, give us some time to add more content blocks and make the tool even better.

Regards.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @hoknight,

Thanks for your suggestion, for now, the builder already has container tab block type but it is supporting Builder content block only, we will add the request to our checklist so that the tab block type can load content from module.

For Content slider with tabs design, you can create this with Joomla module or 3rd extension then create spotlight content block in builder page and load the module to the block. Dynamic content should be handled by dedicated extensions with more options and easier to handle.

Regards.

krcp Friend

a glossary block would be nice. like purity III 😉

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @krcp,

Let me add your request to our user wishlist.

Regards.

felix1 Friend

It would be nice if client block also could be a slider.

Felix Rimfrost

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @felix1,

That’s a good idea of having a slider layout for client block, let me add to the wishlist.

Regards.

romolo Friend

Hi,

Firstly I’d like to say great job on the development of JA Builder. So far I’m really impressed with the page builder (especially given this is in Alpha phase). Seems well built and very easy to use – Well done JA.

A few things I’ve noted for the beta/wishlist…

1. Ability to change all block style while editing, rather than having to delete and then create new block from scratch… It seems as though this feature exists in JA Builder, but only on some of the blocks (via the the grid icon). Please expand this for all blocks.

2. More functionality on certain blocks, for example the "Clients" block it would be nice if we could change the layout, opacity of each logo, etc. I’m assuming this is simply due to the fact that it’s still in alpha phase.

3. Implement the JA Extensions into content blocks (at least the free ones). For example it would be great to have blocks for JA Promo Bar, JA Image hotspot, JA login, etc.

4. Basic ability to edit/manage the content blocks in the module manager in the backend.

5. A small thin colour swatch next to the colour names would be useful.

6. Ability to manually insert hex colour codes. Unless you can do this and I’m just missing something??

7. Ability to assign blocks to multiple menus/pages. I know you can do this by inserting a block into the header/footer area, however it would be nice if we could manually select multiple menus/pages to display certain blocks.

8. A contact form block with custom fields – I guess this has probably already been requested.

I think that’s all for now.
    Thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @romolo,

Thanks for your long sharing with suggestions, let me explain one by one.

Ability to change all block style while editing, rather than having to delete and then create new block from scratch… It seems as though this feature exists in JA Builder, but only on some of the blocks (via the the grid icon). Please expand this for all blocks.

Yes, that’s a good idea, we will have plan for that to make content block customization even easier.

More functionality on certain blocks, for example the "Clients" block it would be nice if we could change the layout, opacity of each logo, etc. I’m assuming this is simply due to the fact that it’s still in alpha phase.

For now, the opacity is already available for client item setting, you can check in the "Advanced" tab where you can find shadow, opacity. Please check the attachement

Implement the JA Extensions into content blocks (at least the free ones). For example it would be great to have blocks for JA Promo Bar, JA Image hotspot, JA login, etc.

You can install those extension, configure it the way you want to. Next, in the builder, you can create spotlight block and load the modules to the content block.

Basic ability to edit/manage the content blocks in the module manager in the backend.

Content block added by Builder is not module so you can not edit in the module manager. The content block once published is converted to HTML and stored in the site database.

A small thin colour swatch next to the colour names would be useful.
    Ability to manually insert hex colour codes. Unless you can do this and I’m just missing something??

Yes, it will be helpful, we will add the request to the wishlist and plan to implement.

Ability to assign blocks to multiple menus/pages. I know you can do this by inserting a block into the header/footer area, however it would be nice if we could manually select multiple menus/pages to display certain blocks.

This request is also added to the wishlist.

A contact form block with custom fields – I guess this has probably already been requested.

Contact form relates to email sending and some other feature depending on user’s requirement so we prefer you can use 3rd extension, create module to load the form and assign to a spotlight block in builder page.

Thanks a lot for your long sharing, let me know if you have any question.

Regards.

1. client-setting
    gringo211985 Friend

Hi Arvind,

One thing I notice is missing is vertical menu.

I would love to have a few vertical menu options, with icons only, fixed position etc.

Thanks,
    Richard

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @gringo211985,

Yes, we got some requests about vertical menu and we will have plan to add the content block to the builder.

Regards.

ghanahost Friend

Please consider these

• Custom PHP/SCRIPT
    • Accordion content (FAQs, Menu, Lists}
    • Scrolling images/logos/partners at footer
    • Multiple Header/Footer layouts

Thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @ghanahost,

Thanks for your suggestion, we will add those to the wishlist to have plan for development.
    For header and footer, the builder already has multiple layouts, we will update more.

Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum