Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

@henning: There will be update for Popup feature, pls stay tuned.

@sephyrka: You can add the absolute path of your desired image in your server, it will be fine.

@effixx: Nice try with the Spotlight Block

And the Countdown Block is available in JA Builder, pls check it out: http://prntscr.com/ebhl2d

effixx Friend

http://prntscr.com/ebhl2d

I know the existing counterblocks, but these are only 6 different layouts for the same countdown function. It’s supports only a big bag date.

My thought is a totally different approach

Having a time counter only for the actual date.

Franz

1. 21-02-_2017_11-43-18
    izi Friend

I like JA BUILDER !!!

I want in JA BUILDER Pages => Duplicate Page or Clone Page.
    In Live Edit, I want to add text or image where I want in my page.
    I want more for use extension like Login & Registration Form etc…

charles99 Friend

The glossary block would be the option I would like to see added before I make the switch. This feature is the only reason I use the purity III template… And surprised why this feature hasn’t been added to the uber template…

fred_76 Friend

Hi! I really enjoy JAB, thank you so much.

Something nice to be added : moving backgrounds like the one of the CNES page, see https://cnes.fr/

And some improvements :
    1) ability to try several blocks without having to rewrite all the content from scratch
    2) ability to add an image into the text
    3) ability to control the size of the images
    3) ability to better handle the rows widths (and columns)

Fred

gringo211985 Friend

Hi there,

I have been using JA Builder for a little while now and we’re missing some vital blocks and features.

Slideshow

We need some sort of button chooser for the "previous" "next" function. At the moment every JA Builder site using a slideshow will look very similar due to the same buttons being used. It would be really good if we could color, shape, and position them, perhaps even icon chooser support.

Articles / Blog Post Block

We need some blog post layouts like masonry grid layout, list layout etc. for articles category module. We should be able to choose image size, position, content length, read more button options, number of articles, ordering etc. (this would save us a long time from styling the module ourselves from default)

JA Pokemon Review Block

Remember that really awesome review block thing you made for the cancelled JA Pokemon??? Well it would be really awesome if we could have a review block based on this. We should be able to add image, set labels and give scores, we should also be able to add some additional text like an area for reviewers conclusion. (hopefully you can just use the styling from JA Pokemon to make it easier)

Login / Register Block

You guys have made some really nice login / register styles before and I think we need these as blocks, this will allow us to easily style them. The one from JA Bookstore is really good, love the dual side by side style.

Search Block

You guys have also made some really nice search bars, the best one being JA Playmag, it would be great if you could implement this as a block to save us time from styling.

Web / Contact Form Block

I think we need desperately a contact form block to use, we have beautiful contact styles from you but no form support so they usually take us a long time to style properly. What I would suggest here is that you do a style for the default "contacts" component and then also do a 3rd party style for RS Form as it’s easily the best form component. If you don’t want to do styles for RS Form then you guys need to make us a form component.

That’s all I can think of so far and feel all are viable and needed by users.

User Created Blocks & Pricing

Also is there going to be a way that users can submit styles for blocks? For example I would often create my own blocks for Uber, duplicate and edit one of the other blocks. I would love to be able to do this for JA Builder and I think it would benefit everyone as users get more styles to use and you guys spend less time creating them. You would of course have to be very strict on the styles accepted and must be thoroughly bug checked, but I think this would be one of the best ideas ever. You could even have all user created ones under a separate tab called (user styles) or whatever. The other option is to make JA Builder free and then have premium blocks at a set price, so users can just buy what they need as and when. This could then mean that you allow contributors to get paid a little for their work by giving them a % of the blocks sold that they created.

Hope this helps and we get the above blocks

Thanks, Richard

gringo211985 Friend

Hi there,

We got the center logo as I previously requested, however I actually wanted a slightly different style.

See the attachment – the logo is in the middle with main menu items either side. There are also 2 icons either side of the screen highlighted in yellow on the screenshot, these are used for drop downs ie module areas.

Please can we get a header block like this?

Thanks,
    Richard

1. header-request
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 6 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum