Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author

I think we’re missing Lead generation layouts

• header and cta blocks that include a heading, text block and custom module placeholder where we can load own form extension (i.e. RS Forms, AcyMailing).

• Vertical and horizontal form layouts.

• Place holder with form styling included so we can easily override 3rd party form styling so it matches yours.
      (Similar tรด what leadpages.com offers)

Thanks for considering

terp Friend

Parallax blocks that allow you to set the background/overlay on the fly…

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @terp,

For each content block, you can set an image as background and you can configure the background image as fixed, this work like a parallax block. Please check attachment.

Regards.

1. fixed-background
    terp Friend

Hi @terp,

For each content block, you can set an image as background and you can configure the background image as fixed, this work like a parallax block. Please check attachment.

Regards.

Thanks. Hopefully JA will consider adding the backend param to add a ‘Parallax’ option in that dropdown with ‘Fixed’. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @terp,

We will check and could have better setting for parallax so user can configure it easier.

Regards.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @vecdom,

Thanks for your suggestions, we have added all the 3 requests to our user wishlist to line it up.

Regards.

onedotlove Friend

A configurable, tabbed, pricing slider e.g. https://github.com/webtechfreaky/Cloud-Pricing-Slider for use on sites dedicated to hosting.

lvlrf Friend

Hi Dear
    Thanks for this great Extensions

i have little request, JA Builder dosnt support RTL Languages, Plz Add It ๐Ÿ™‚ So Much Thanks

Genius Marketing Friend

Hi,
    first it is great job! Thank you.
    Please, it will be perfect for me:
    something like is "Stunning Blocks & sample sites" and "Why JA Joomla Page Builder"
    on Ja-Builder landing page here: https://www.joomlart.com/ja-builder .

Thank you

andr3a88 Friend

Hi, thank you for your work in this component!

It would be useful to have a block for slideshows of articles, like the one in this page (Ultime notizie and Guide Spotting)

andr3a88 Friend

Another little request: add Instagram, Youtube, RSS, iOS App Store and Android PlayStore as Social buttons on the footer block!

shemeam Friend

Thank you for this it is amazing. My dreams are answered!

1. It would be nice to have a more comprehensive text editor for the blocks (font size especially)
    2. Content block and sidebar do not remember settings if I publish, go back to edit, publish.
    3. Add images to accordion blocks (i.e. logos on top of the background image)

Great work. Any idea when it will be available as I don’t want to use templates any more..? Alison x

Shemeam

Genius Marketing Friend

Hi,
    I cannot change buttons background color in header. I can change background, but buttons as "HOME" are still in blue or green. I try everything, but nothing help me.

1. header-button-color
    shoulders Friend

This is a bit general but perhaps some more ‘Content Styles’ which are under the content tab. There are only 2 there current.

shemeam Friend

Can you add Instagram to the social buttons please

Shemeam

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum