Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Thanks for your lates PM but it contains no further information.

nooooo please!!! my information is ok.

i send yo the url is the same server all of the site with Joomlart, please.
    If you tell me that is my server i finish today.

Exactly what you need please.?

The problem there but I’ll be 4 days sending emails.

I’m sending on the same server and almost the same week another template install more than 1 template and everything is fine.

As I said, I cannot browse to the IP you gave me as that gives the error above. I thought it might be FTP information but if I use it as that I get Critical error
    Error: Could not connect to server

What exactly ams I supposed to do with that ip address?

Also you need to provide your database details. I would need thme and an ftp account to try your install for you.

It may be that the IP you give is correct but for some reason the UK is blocked from using it. I have tried with both my fixed internet and via mobile internet with the same error messages.

Phill Moderator

the server is localhost

The problem is only with this template in the same server

Look at this ****************** is the same server.

please can you help me or not?

I install 130 Joomlart templates!!!!

I am really sorry that I cannot help unless you give me all the information I need. As stated earlier, I would nee an ftp account ( consisting of 3 details, ftp host, ftp usernam and ftp password) and your database details ( hostname, database username, database name and database password). Without those I simply cannot help.

I will escalate your problem to a higher level.

eruzak Friend

AppServ

is a full-featured of Apache, MySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin. You can setup in 1 minite.
    Package of AppServ
    – Apache
    – PHP
    – MySQL
    – phpMyAdmin

You can check it from http://www.appservnetwork.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=7

The strange thing is that why can another JA templates install via Appserv but JA_puresite under the same installation environment.

If you want to reproduce this error,please install it.http://sourceforge.net/projects/appserv/files/AppServ Open Project/2.5.10/

<em>@phill luckhurst 312296 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    eruzak,

What is appserv? If it is a local apache tool then I can assure yuo that Puresite is working for me in WAMP on one PC and LAMP on my linux box.</blockquote>

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hello eruzak,

I have our developer on the team to look at this for you. The problem resulting from some of the missing parameters as listed below. Please ask with system admin about this:

magic_quotes_gpc from on to off
    register_globals from on to off
    extension=php_zip.dll enable
    memory_limit from 24M to 128M

You can configure these extensions and it should work out fine.

IF it’s not, pls ping us back! Love to help!

Thanks
    Tam

eruzak Friend

tam:

Thank you for your assist.
    JA_puresite can install sample data after changes those value setting you mentioned.:)

And I have a suggestion to JA developer team,if the JA templates have a specific extensions that should be on or off,can it show messages during installation procession?

regards.

eruzak Friend

tam:

Sorry,need to ping you again.

I find another template error issue after change those setting.(though it make sample data installed)
    The template’s mega menu can’t show at another pages but main page.There is no mega menu shows.:((Maybe it’s not a absolutely way to get rid of this issue that I mentioned at first post?

You can reproduce this error by steps.(bonus page->typography)From the typography page,the mega menu can’t show at all.

eruzak Friend

I try hard about this template again.I download the newest version of quickstart from JA.
    There is no mega menu issue as yet.Maybe the newest one fix this issue too.:)

danieljames50 Friend

Having the same problem on an ipower host. (running PHP 5) All other JA Templates install fine, just having problems with JA Puresite. When I click the “install sample data” button nothing happens no matter how long I wait. FInally gave up and clicked next, but no sample data was installed. Please advise.

danieljames50 Friend

Having the EXACT same problem. :(( Anyone find a solution for this yet?

matthew123456 Friend

I can’t even get past the initial “Choose language” screen … I select English (United States), click “Next” and all I get is the spinning progress circle and nothing else …

pferrol Friend

no solution and no response from the JoomlArt team

the best option is not use the template >:(

Sherlock Friend

<em>@pferrol 316309 wrote:</em><blockquote>no solution and no response from the JoomlArt team

the best option is not use the template >:(</blockquote>

hi pferrol,

Sorry for this long delay, Do you have problems in installing this template quickstart package ? Could you please let me know your server setting and also the database setting ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@eruzak 312414 wrote:</em><blockquote>tam:

The template’s mega menu can’t show at another pages but main page.</blockquote>

<em>@danieljames50 312926 wrote:</em><blockquote>Having the EXACT same problem. :(( Anyone find a solution for this yet?</blockquote>

I checked on demo site and our system they’re running as well, you can see this link: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_puresite.

If you have still error please pm to me detail site(URL, username/password, FTP account). i will check it.

Thanks
    Tam

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum