Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

<em>@eruzak 311685 wrote:</em><blockquote>I try hard to install again and again.But,it gets failed.

</blockquote>
    Tell you what . . . I’ll try to assist you with this installation. I will send you a private message with some specific info I need.

eruzak Friend

dear tomC,

Thank you for your assistant.
    I decide to give this template up.There is no live site for you to access to give me a help as yet.

I install this template as a trial before to publish it or to be a live site template.

The only doubt is that I can install other JA templates at the same installation environment but JA_puresite.:)I install another joomla provider templates to make a try,it works fine under the same installation environment too.

Phill Moderator

I have tested a number of times using WAMP on a windows 7 machine and am having no problems at all. As I am sure you can appreciate it is very hard for us to diagnose local problems especially when we cannot replicate them ourselves.

If you really want this template I could try a different tack for you. I could install locally then create an akeeba archive which you could try and use to deploy on your local system. Would that be of use to you?

pferrol Friend

JA_puresite’s I can not either install with quick install and my connection is fine, I never had this happen.

is impossible to install, why????????

Is there any solution to this problem? we can use this template?

I never had this problem not my computer or my server, the installation is at fault.

We look forward to a solution?

thanks

vogelhuber Friend

i have the same problem. after install there is a white screen… i can login the administrator panel, but there is no content in index.php.
    pls fix.

eruzak Friend

TomC,

I know try to find some minor bugs which is hard to do.

You can use this to reproduce this issue.(http://sourceforge.net/projects/appserv/files/AppServ Open Project/2.5.10/)
    The puresite can’t be installed,and other JA templates can.:eek:I don’t think it’s appserv’s fault.The reason is that the other JA templates can be installed well via it.

What happens of JA_puresite?There are some users can’t install it either.

pferrol Friend

What happens of JA_puresite?

Brent Lucas Friend

No issues whatsoever with my installs.

vogelhuber Friend

i think the problem is the plg_system_jat3… i have install the site now without it and it runs. i have change it with an version of an other joomlart template.

Phill Moderator

pferrol,

Yes, I need to know exactly what errors you are getting, what is going wrong. Maybe even access to your install so I can see. It is very hard to diagnose without.

eruzak,

What is appserv? If it is a local apache tool then I can assure yuo that Puresite is working for me in WAMP on one PC and LAMP on my linux box.

pferrol Friend

I SAY THE ERROR. THE ERROR IS THAT FAIL SCREEN INSTALLATION, AND STOPS TO FOLLOW.

THIS ERROR IS ONLY IN THIS TEMPLATE, I WILL INSTALL IT ALL ON THE SAME SERVER AND EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS EQUAL TO NOW.
    THIS ERROR IS COMMON TO ALL USERS.

The screen is the screen where server parameters.
    It fails, does not indicate what is wrong and not only to continue the installation,.

I guess you already know this problem

Phill Moderator

The other users have different problems. One can install and gets a blank screen, you cannot even install. As for your error, if you would provice me with ftp and mysql and cpanel details I would be happy to try for you.

pferrol Friend

your mail? Isend the url

Phill Moderator

Please send via PM – Private message system. As well as the above information please include a link to this thread in your PM so I can easilly locate your thread.

Phill Moderator

Thanks for your PM. Unfortunately, all you have supplies is a link to your uninstalled site plus an ip and logon information that I cannot access

“Estás accediendo a una IP compartida por varios hostings, por lo que no puedes visualizar la página web a través de la IP.
    Utiliza la url temporal que figura en la entrada del panel de control de tu hosting para ver la página en caso de que las DNS de tu dominio todavía no estén propagadas. “

Please supply all the information I requested above so I may help with your install.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum