Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

The ja_puresite quickstart package can’t complete to install the sample data.
    There is no error message but can’t see sample data from front page.

It’s something wrong.:)Please reload the package again?

John Wesley Brett Moderator

I tried to replicate your issue…and did notice the “Install Sample Data” did take much longer to show “Sample Data Installed” than previous templates. But it did install them.

I would recommend reinstalling the template and being really patient. NOTE: If you are looking for the browser to show some sign of installation (like when you are refreshing a page) you will NOT see that. This is all being done on the server so you’ll see nothing until it is complete. This is normal in a Joomla! install

Hope this helps.
    Without further information provided about your site, I’m afraid I don’t have more to offer.

John.

eruzak Friend

Thank you for reply.
    How long will it take to complete than other JA templates?

It takes much time than 30 miutes.It still running now.I have no live site for you to survey,but I install the quickstart now.
    Is there any good idea to solve this issue?I have never seen such at other JA templates.:)

I install other JA templates via quickstart.Trust me,I am experienced to use quickstart package to install.

eruzak Friend

It is still running now.It takes for 1 hr as yet.
    Oh,my god.How huge sql files?>:(

You can reproduce this issue via quickstart.

TomC Moderator

As you have the honor of being the first Member to comment on this issue, I’m thinking that this may have more to do with your own internet connection speed – or possibly your personal computer’s load – than it does with the size of the files you’re downloading … especially seeing as how John was able to install the sample data successfully.

I’m not saying that this is definitely the issue – just a thought. I AM concerned, however, that you indicate that it has taken over an hour just to get the sample-data to install. Also, as this is a brand new – and fairly involved – template, there may be bugs that pop up that did not during the pre-release testing phase . . . and this may be one.

If you like, I can perhaps try to install the template onto your server for you – if for no other reason than to try to figure out if this is, indeed, a bug that needs to be addressed by the Development Team. I will provide you with the info I need as a response to the private message you sent me.

eruzak Friend

dear TomC:

I install this puresite template for several times at my local pc,While the same time,i install the other JA template,the other JA template make a success installation under the same environment.That’s why I doubt the presite template quickstart maybe contains a database bug there or others.

As you say,if this issue is concerned to net speed or others,why can I install the other JA templates successfully?I doubt it’s a minor bug about quickstart package.

finally,there is no success at the JA_puresite installation.It takes much time.(approximately 1 hours or more)

eruzak Friend

Does anyone install this template via quickstart successfully?:eek:

ciptamedia Friend

No problem with quickstart pack.. I’m installing it just in a minute and i got working site successfully

eruzak Friend

It’s so strange.:eek:The same environment I can install another JA_templates but JA_puresite.

eruzak Friend

I download JA_orisite quickstart to install now,it works fine.
    I can’t figure it out why doesn’t JA_puresite’s quickstart work?GOD…>:(

You can reproduce this issue via install quickstart under windows x86+apache+mysql+php.

eruzak Friend

I get the screen page after install JA_puresite.>:(

1. error_puresite
    eruzak Friend

Under the same environment,I get the correct page of JA_orisite.
    Are there any JA team members who can tell me why?

What happens of JA_puresite??????????????????????????????????

1. normal_orisite
    aris Friend

i’m intall ja_purisite quickstart on MAMP free, PHP 5.2.17, work fine. thanks JA.

eruzak Friend

I can’t believe it.
    Some templates can be installed well,some can’t.

What happens of JA templates?Is there any specific environment required?:eek:

eruzak Friend

I try hard to install again and again.But,it gets failed.

1. puresite_1
    2. puresite_2
    3. puresite_3
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum