Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 86 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    You can put all css into custom.css 🙂

For above issue

.ja-masshead-wrap .site-slogan {
    background: your color
    }

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

vmalyshev Friend

well its changed the colour but you can compare the Chinese one from the English one on homepages. Not the same, right? Not sure CSS was the right solution.

vmalyshev Friend

e.g. pattern that you see on Chinese one is not on English one, colour of slogan. I have not yet checked other things i.e. whether positions of modules will work at all.

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Please provide me URLs which one you want to compare.
    And actually it’s only template upgrade. There is nothing change in database 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

vmalyshev Friend

also used to be a white line at top – disappeared.
    Sorry, but this solution is no good.

vmalyshev Friend
    vmalyshev Friend

can also compare to the template on Joomart : http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_beranis

Not the same, is it?

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    I think we’ve some complicate in conversion. I would suggest to use IM than i can help you in faster way.
    My skype: jooservices.

And about your issue
    # Template is upgraded by replaced with new one. It just only about source code update. Nothing touched into database.
    # Your old template still on your server. If you have modified any files before you still can restore it.
    # Most of your issues asked above are all about css modify. As i replied above, you can use custom.css to apply your customize css as well.
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    About your compare actually it’s because css applied. Please check that module.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi48z0w51gwpjf1/2014-10-03_12-01-04.png?dl=0

As you can see in screenshot. The title of text was applied with different style in html ( not css ). But you still can apply it by work with custom.css

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

vmalyshev Friend

I never used this code in css
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi48z0w51gwpjf1/2014-10-03_12-01-04.png?dl=0
    All i did is copied what you gave above
    .ja-masshead-wrap .site-slogan {
    background: your color
    }

in custom.css

vmalyshev Friend

and by the way, Dropbox does not work in China. Will you please send the codes in different format or by different means?

vmalyshev Friend

Hi Viet
    I am deleting the custom code you gave me. as it make my website look ridiculous. I am hoping you will find a better solution.
    Thanks
    Vlad

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Look likes we are going so far. Let me try to resort it.

# I have upgraded your template ja_beranis from <version>1.0.3</version> to <version>1.1.0</version> by upload latest version into
    /public_html/templates/ja_beranis
    . Your old version be renamed to ja_beranis-.
    # If you have any customized in your old template ( i don’t know ) you still can restore it by copy from backup directory into current latest template dir. Because i don’t than i can’t help you to restore it.
    # In logical we can do customize template css by apply code to custom.css . And that’s one of way i suggest you to do, because i don’t know what did you do with your old template.

If it’s still complicate with you. I’ll try to restore your old template than give you link to change log of 1.1.0 version. By this way you can compare and update only needed files, instead whole template.

About your issue that can’t upgrade / install template via Joomla! please check with your configuration or server. By some reason, Joomla! can’t upload / extract files, that’s why it can’t upgrade your template.
    Or you can download your website into localhost and do upgrade than push it up again.

ps:// please also upgrade your Joomla! . Joomla! 2.5 already release newer version with some security issues.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

vmalyshev Friend

Viet
    1. I did not do anything with my old template. It looked fine before you made the chaged.
    2. Custom css is already in the right directory. Why do you need to mention it at all?
    3. I have upgraded version of 2.5!
    4. you seem to blame me. If this is the case. May be Joomart can give me a better admin to deal with.

The problems started after your upgrade mate. Sorry.

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    I’m not meaning about “blame” you. Sorry if my sentence made you think about that.
    Let me try to restore your old template .

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 86 total)

This topic contains 86 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vmalyshev 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum