Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 86 total)
  • Author

For some reason my Beranis template does not get updated.
    The message I get is this.
    What is missing?

Thanks
    Vlad

1. Updates-Failed
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Please use the Ja Extension Manager to update Joomlart templates and extensions

vmalyshev Friend

oh thanks!

vmalyshev Friend

Same result, will you please look into it in more details? I know its a pain, but still.

Thanks

vmalyshev Friend

Just a note, it says
    Error updating COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_TYPE_.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Same result, will you please look into it in more details? </blockquote>

I need of a website super user account to take a look at it , you can send it via Private Message

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can use also the local repository settings to update your template

HERE you can find a detiled videoguide on how to set the repository for updates

vmalyshev Friend

Thanks, but being in China, means I can not access online videos. Would you give other suggestions?

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    In this case, would you mind try to upload template ( latest version ) via FTP to overwrite the old one.
    Note:// always do backup before any process.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

vmalyshev Friend

Not sure Id risk that. Any other idea?

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    It’s absolute normal. You can also install latest version of template / plugin via Joomla! Installer as well.
    JA Extension Manager just one of way to install 🙂 ( and provide repository solution )

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

vmalyshev Friend

Hi I sent it to you yesterday, I wonder whetehr you have received it.
    Thanks

vmalyshev Friend

Hi Viet, will the new installation mess my current settings and modules etc? What about the content? Will I have a blank website again? Sorry not done it before. Thanks.

jooservices Friend

<em>@vmalyshev 448109 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi I sent it to you yesterday, I wonder whetehr you have received it.
    Thanks</blockquote>

Hi there,
    I’m sorry but i have not received anything yet 🙂

Hi Viet, will the new installation mess my current settings and modules etc? What about the content? Will I have a blank website again? Sorry not done it before. Thanks.

In basically it should not, but i would suggest you back up your site before process.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

vmalyshev Friend

Ive just sent it to your PM
    Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 86 total)

This topic contains 86 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vmalyshev 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum