Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 169 total)
  • Author

<em>@xiomarcorleone 198995 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here are some Link building strategies that can be used:

# Submit your site to Web Directories.
    # Submit Press Releases to PR sites
    # Reciprocal Links with Similar Websites.
    # Create Squidoo Lenses
    # Article Submissions
    # Create Social Media Profiles
    # Social Bookmarking
    # Create a Tool, Theme or Widget
    # Comment on Other Blogs
    # Guest posting on other blogs

This list is by no means comprehensive but are just some of the off-site methods I use to build links for very new websites.</blockquote>

I think that blog posts are more effective at this time such as articles submissions…
    I know more than 20 ways for link building but use only two – blog posts and articles submission. But article submission very usefuyl if you have unique and original article for submission 🙂

dez2 Friend

<em>@linkin 191230 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmm..very intresting metods
    I usualy use auto tools like xrumer or others</blockquote>

xrumer is very spamly method >:(

inkanet Friend

There is one way that is not mentioned often but for me worked very well.

I found aged domain with quite a lot of backlinks. I bougt it and redirected to my landing page. It was a big boost for KW that covered bought domain.

misulakbelly Friend

<em>@xiomarcorleone 198995 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here are some Link building strategies that can be used:

# Submit your site to Web Directories.
    # Submit Press Releases to PR sites
    # Reciprocal Links with Similar Websites.
    # Create Squidoo Lenses
    # Article Submissions
    # Create Social Media Profiles
    # Social Bookmarking
    # Create a Tool, Theme or Widget
    # Comment on Other Blogs
    # Guest posting on other blogs

This list is by no means comprehensive but are just some of the off-site methods I use to build links for very new websites.</blockquote>

Well well well, I am going to use some of these methods and I hope they will work for my site.

eship Friend

Back link building is a long-term strategy!
    In my opinion, all of these factors you are a good way. I often use two ways:
    1. Post high PR forum
    2. Exchange links with sites same lines

kencruase Friend

Acquire a good back links is hard work. That it is beneficial, but does not make sense. Good to get backlinks to a website advertising thing that links back to go live. They do not disappear. You do not pay for them than work involved.

eship Friend

<em>@kencruase 206051 wrote:</em><blockquote>Acquire a good back links is hard work. That it is beneficial, but does not make sense. Good to get backlinks to a website advertising thing that links back to go live. They do not disappear. You do not pay for them than work involved.</blockquote>

You are saying about quanlity link?
    Me too, i think, when doing seo we should build quanlity link –> it is Queen!

aiongorero Friend

You know if a link is followed or not. If the link is not followed, the link will be pink. If it is a no-follow link is highlighted in blue. Of course, follow-switch must be activated. This is done by right clicking on the page with the link in question and selecting no clue in the drop down menu.

heidilampard Friend

<em>@kencruase 206051 wrote:</em><blockquote>Acquire a good back links is hard work. That it is beneficial, but does not make sense. Good to get backlinks to a website advertising thing that links back to go live. They do not disappear. You do not pay for them than work involved.</blockquote>

I agree with you, but only on the part that acquring good backlinks is hard work. So many people I know try to get quick backlinks through comment spam posting, or even just normal comment posting and they often always get deleted eventually. Sorry, that’s time wasted to me. Article directories are what work the best for me, and I try to post quality articles and use the highest pageranked and highest traffic article sites as well.

Quality beats quantity with SEO. Rolex replicas Swiss replica

splico123 Friend

Let me jump in here with few points.

First, and foremost be careful with submissions because of one simple reason. Do not overdo it because of new Google algorithm for prevention of so called spam backlink buildup. Certain sites are recording a downfall in rankings due to this.
    Do it gradually. It is not a race and thing to do in a day, even a week or month.

Second, best practise is to optimize site and have valid and diverse information that sticks to your site as a whole, then submit site to only valid and trusted sites, dont mistake directories with these sites. All directories are not same and if you choose wrong ones you may end up in lower rankings. STICK with “to the point” sites and dont overdo it.

Make sure also you link to relevant content on your site too, it pays more in the end to link to specific page that is to the point than to frontpage of the site which sometimes is considered too general even if it is partly “topic correct”.

Good thread guys,

Regards

Laura Rubino Friend

Good point

eship Friend

An seo expert told me that My website always on top of google because my website a lot of information posted on the forum!
    He say: that is not seo? Such right?

kyovev Friend

the unique content is the most important for gogo 🙂

eship Friend

<em>@kyovev 222072 wrote:</em><blockquote>the unique content is the most important for gogo :)</blockquote>
    No…no
    I don’t think so! I think content and link very important

kyovev Friend

eship, you are not right.

BTW i am poet and when i publish my new work usually gogo index it very quickly (because the content is unique). Of course there are other things that are also very important, but if you don’t have good content, you will have less users. That’s my point 🙂

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 169 total)

This topic contains 168 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by  nidhivyas 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum