Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 169 total)
  • Author

<em>@kyovev 222108 wrote:</em><blockquote>eship, you are not right.

BTW i am poet and when i publish my new work usually gogo index it very quickly (because the content is unique). Of course there are other things that are also very important, but if you don’t have good content, you will have less users. That’s my point 🙂

Regards</blockquote>
    kyovev, You’re right!
    When content is unique –> content is king!
    But when seo the website, i think depends type of that website
    Example: Website about Product —> link is king
    Website about service, introduction… —> content is king

kyovev Friend

I have educational non-commercial website which is optimised with sh404sef for seo and with unique content. The results in google, yahoo and bing are very good. (there are sites that offer the same services and i beat them, i just crash them 😀 )

The speed of website is also a factor for it’s position. Let’s take for example two similar sites for cars (or bikes or whatever 😉 )
    If the differents in the loading is about 1.5-2.5 seconds the fastest site will be on better position in the Google search, Yahoo, Bing and other MODERN search engines (SE).

You can improve your position (+2-3 places) in Google SE if you you their advertisment system (Google Adsense). I use it and it works.

Regards

eship Friend

<em>@kyovev 222340 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have educational non-commercial website which is optimised with sh404sef for seo and with unique content. The results in google, yahoo and bing are very good. (there are sites that offer the same services and i beat them, i just crash them 😀 )

The speed of website is also a factor for it’s position. Let’s take for example two similar sites for cars (or bikes or whatever 😉 )
    If the differents in the loading is about 1.5-2.5 seconds the fastest site will be on better position in the Google search, Yahoo, Bing and other MODERN search engines (SE).

You can improve your position (+2-3 places) in Google SE if you you their advertisment system (Google Adsense). I use it and it works.

Regards</blockquote>

Hi kyovev!
    I has the website about Korea Gingseng –> http://hongsamhanquoc.net
    I choice 5 key word and i use google.com.vn
    1. Sam han quoc –> # 1
    2. dong trung ha thao –> # 1
    3. nam linh chi –> # 7 –>Can you help me review it? i don’t know why? Although content and link are well

kyovev Friend

<em>@eship 222415 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi kyovev!
    I has the website about Korea Gingseng –> http://hongsamhanquoc.net
    I choice 5 key word and i use google.com.vn
    1. Sam han quoc –> # 1
    2. dong trung ha thao –> # 1
    3. nam linh chi –> # 7 –>Can you help me review it? i don’t know why? Although content and link are well</blockquote>

I don’t know. Maybe your competitors have better content. Try to write original and unique content, then share it in twitter, facebook and other popular sites (it’s better to share this content in sites, which are similar to your’s). Try with shorter urls. My experience has shown that the shorter urls are more liked.

Use this word “nam linh chi” more often in your articles.

Regards

eship Friend

<em>@kyovev 222416 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t know. Maybe your competitors have better content. Try to write original and unique content, then share it in twitter, facebook and other popular sites (it’s better to share this content in sites, which are similar to your’s). Try with shorter urls. My experience has shown that the shorter urls are more liked.

Use this word “nam linh chi” more often in your articles.

Regards</blockquote>

Thank kyovev ! I will do it!
    When i have result, i will send for you!

ovidius Friend

Hmm i use stumbleupon and i get 1000 visits daily fromt ther.. hmm about forums.. in 14 days i made 6000 backlinks
    😀 i use yahooexplorer to check them:)

eship Friend

congratulations!
    Can you share with everyone about your ways?

shriyakaif Friend

<em>@rydorien 168721 wrote:</em><blockquote>what is the importance of relevancy? Isnt a link a link?</blockquote>

Relevancy matters. This can get you good authourity very quickly. If you can get a good authority to your domain then your sub pages have more chances of getting ranked quickly rather than having to put hours of working doing offpage SEO.

jmcallen57 Friend

yeah it’s hard to really narrow down the quality of a link into just one factor it’s many things to consider. Some factors are page rank, the quality of the page, the quality of the site. I would say a link is a link too, try not to get too caught up in what makes a link great, utlimately a link can’t hurt.

alexander112 Friend

<em>@websitesareus 187698 wrote:</em><blockquote>Although higher PR is of course better, and also it helps if it’s a ‘do-follow’ link. If you’re not sure whether a link is dofollow, you can install a free add-on to FireFox, it’s called no-do-follow or similar.</blockquote>

Misspel your keyword sometimes, makes things look more natural too…

alxsashu Friend

<em>@sharrydan 237182 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

I am new to this backlink concept, and I am trying to learn the trade. I have taken for myself these two things: never spam and never publish anything against the integrity.

Using my ability to observe, the one that I received from God, I find this:

1. I see a domain ranking for a good keyword No 1 in G being supported by about 70 only profile links with no contribution ever made to those forums. More to that, the site has been taken away long since yet the domain still continues ranking No 1. And it stands there despite all the algorithm tsunami.

Does this mean that “spamming” profiles all around the web forums is a wise, acceptable, efficient backlinking strategy?

2. I see a domain rank No 1 in G for a really good keyword, supported with 300+ links among which there might be only a couple relevant. All the others are from totally irrelevant sites.

What would be your views on that?</blockquote>

Because profile links come from websites with authority this domain is ranking very good in Google.
    I took a test four months ago, I tried to get only baclinks from website with authority domain and my site is started to ranking very well and increased authority domain to 50 on seo site tools.

adela01 Friend

Now with links to the site together with small quantities is better than many numbers

taniasharma Friend

As Google strategy backlinks are very important for increase your ranking and page rank of your website using your targeted keywords. You can use link building techniques like
    Directory Submission
    Social Bookmarking
    Forum posting
    Blog commenting and posting
    Press Release
    Article Marketing
    Link wheeling
    Link Baiting
    Ad-Classified
    Video Optimization.. etc

kellywatson Friend

Youtube & Twitter are not used for backlink purpose.You can use any activity of link building but the main thing is that, the site you use would be High PR and relevant to our site.

Mobile Apps | iPhone Apps

kellywatson Friend

Only one strategy for link building is ti get link from high PR and quality sites.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 169 total)

This topic contains 168 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by  nidhivyas 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum