Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author

So sorry about the crash. I was able to reset my password and everything is working fine. Thanks

jessbryant68 Friend

I just sent you an email, but will post here as well. I am a club member – Transaction date: Jan 30, 2015, Invoice # 435976.
    I can login, but I am unable to download anything. Please help!

Thank you.
    Jessica

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Jessica,

The email has been replied and all seems well with your account. Please reply back to email if you are still not able to do so.

I am around for the next 3-4 hours.

Regards

Arvind

siddhatp Friend

That is bad to know. I was planning to get Techno Savvy Port associated. Keep updated though.

advertsmine Friend

still can not download templates

Phill Moderator

Drop an email here and the team will help

<blockquote>Notice : Members facing login issues please email directly to arvind (at) joomlart.com or add to skype : joomspot </blockquote>

palos Friend

Hi Arvind,

I sent you a mail more than a week ago after those sad news arrived. Sad result is still on.
    Just followed the password reset procedure but my account is still suffering by issues.

– I own a Joomla Developer Club Membership but shows a JATC only.
    – All my registered domains gone. :((
    – I am really not sure about that I want to live with my New UserName: info8 :p
    – We solved dozens of issues in the past years on several forum threads together. Gone for sure?

Please check myInvoice ID: 432323-GGE

Thank you,
    Mark

PS.: Almost all of the update with JoomlArt Extensions Manager results:
    Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another account. Upgrade failure

Anonymous Moderator

@palosutca let me know if you want to use account info8 or palosutca for the JA Developer Membership, I can help you switch.

Domains and old forum threads in the last month are gone with no way to recover unfortunately :((

chugacon2014 Friend

Hi Arvind! more than 2 days they registered POPULAR JATC Standard Membership 1 year but can not be loaded tempalte, I sent mail to you but you still do not see this reply. We urge you to review questionable what happened !! Invoice ID: 434406-FJK
    I am not good at english hope you sympathize !!

somphas Friend

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

dave_3d Friend

I have sent an e-mail to Arvind, and filled out the online form.

I took advantage of the offers around Christmas 2014 and renewed my JA developer membership for another year (I have a copy of all the e-mail communications with Arvind).

At present I cannot :

Open any of the templates area of the forums
    Download any templates
    Use JA Extension Manager to update installations

I see that my avatar also says “Expired” next to my membership.

Could someone look into this for me ? I have the Transaction ID and Invoice ID for my payment to J.O.O.M Solutions Co., Ltd. if you need them.

I am working on websites at the moment and really need access to my Joomlart services finish the work.

Thanks,

Dave

pavit Moderator

Hi dave_3d

<blockquote>Could someone look into this for me ? I have the Transaction ID and Invoice ID for my payment to J.O.O.M Solutions Co., Ltd. if you need them.</blockquote>

Could you send me via Private Message your Transaction ID number ?

pavit Moderator

Hi Dave

Your JA Developer Membership is now correctly active

Sorry for the inconvenience.

dave_3d Friend

Thanks.

Dave

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

This topic contains 59 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  dave_3d 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum