Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

Please forgive me if I do not sound convincing. Overnight we lost 30 days of forum data and yes that includes the invaluable 1200+ posts from the Teline V forum.

Quick facts :

1. We have restored the user accounts of all subscribers in the past 30 days and email has been sent to them to reset their password.
    2. Free users will need to re signup as we could not recover those accounts.
    3. Our DB crashed and so did the server and personally I am not convinced with the server admin logic behind but we are certainly going to retire VBulletin as forum very soon.
    4. Core team is working around the clock to bring all systems back to optimum functions.

Anyone facing any problem with accounts and login please email me directly at arvind@joomlart.com or add to skype : joomspot

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Arvind

azilein Friend

Hi Arvind! I’m sorry about that, but please check the Member-Settings. I’m ab Club-Member and can’t download extensions. Thanks!

turtlesoup Friend

Availed developer membership last 12/27/2014… already sent email help (because I can’t download anything). Also, can’t register in t3-framework.org … surprisingly, I haven’t registered there yet. I was hoping I might contribute a little.

This is the error message in t3 registration form:

Notice
    SMTP connect failed

Warning

Registration failed: An error was encountered while sending the registration email. A message has been sent to the administrator of this site.

Thanks.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @turtlesoup,

Please email me your payment details (transaction ID) and I shall manually restore your account.

I am asking team to check the t34-framework.org site registration bug. hope to get it fixed soon.

Regards

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @azilein,

I see that your have JATC 1 year membership and it will not allow you to download from JAEC (extension club). Just let me know which extensions and from which download category you are not able to download from. I shall have a look and help you out.

Regards

Arvind

cat23 Friend

Hello Arvind
    I emailed you the transaction details for my account.

Thanks.
    Catalin

jfrederiksen Friend

Hi Arvind,

Are you sure it is only the last 30 days you have lost?
    I canĀ“t find any of my posts, many of them going back to last year.

Regards

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jfrederiksen,

The only thing we can do at the moment is try to restore as much data as possible. About the major problem with user membership, please re-send your purchase info to Arvind email as mentioned in #1 so we can check and update it for you.

For other technical problems, feel free to submit to appropriate box and we will do our best to assist you in time.

djsaders Friend

My account has been reset even though i renewed on 4th?

Can this be fixed thanks!

calavaro Friend

So one is to assume that all the scheduled help and progress has been 100% lost? And normal operations for help for paying customers isn’t to be had until 23-24 February? Is that correct?

Lately it seems it’s one thing after another with Joomlart… broken templates (both Muzic and Bookshop do not work as advertised), forum Db wipe out, Chinese New Year (plan for this and hire outside help. It comes every year after all)…
    It certainly looks and feels like you have left your customers out to dry.
    I’m very disappointed.

fahitax Friend

Hi,

I am really upset with your service for the last 2 weeks, your fourm just wasted my time!

I had a case were i sent out many queries to fix my issue and they never answered my question.

I worked with many joomla clups and i can tell you that you are the worse.

M Faheem

fahitax Friend

I Just posted and my post was deleted!

Anyway, you are cheaters, Making this up to reset and take your vacation.

None of your templates is working as advertise and you wasted my time.

again you are the worsted joomla clup ever

mathelia Friend

niceee…Thanks for shairng..

sjcps123 Friend

Sorry you are having a bad time. I am sure at some stage we have all experience your situation. Hope you get it sorted out. Just keep calm it will all work out.

I registered today and purchased the 3 month package hoping to work on a template today as I only have limited time period. I work in a small school so only need 1 domain to support. At the moment I cannot download anything.
    Can you place my account on hold till the problem is sorted so I don’t lose the timeout. Had I been told I would have held out till your situation was sorted.

NyKill B. from Sales emailed me today to say you are having a problem with the free accounts and suggested I register again but never said downloads are not available.

I can delay my setup program but need the timeout held till downloads are available.

cristiano Friend

Hello Arvind,

I paid the combo template + extensions, but my signature templates, is not active.

Best Regards
    Cristiano

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

This topic contains 59 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  dave_3d 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum