Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Yeah, the devs discovered that bug yesterday. The fix is as per below

Please go to file:

pluginssystemjat3jat3coreframework.php

Scroll down to approx line 120, you can see these lines of code:

$doc = & JFactory::getDocument();
    $t3 = T3Template::getInstance($doc);
    $t3->_html = $data; <-- comment this line //$t3->_html = $data;

Clean the cache, check again and let me know what happens.

That is from Hein, the jat3 dev.

kairey Friend

Hey I’m starting to feel like a guinea pig 😀

That’s stopped it tx!

Phill Moderator

Well done. You do seem to have had more than your fair share of problems though all minor. I think the devs were under such a huge amount of pressure getting 30 templates J2.5 ready that a few minor bugs were not picked up. Even with the best intentions the odd thing was going to creep in but hopefully over the next week or so all the templates will be nice and stable.

kairey Friend

It all helps in the end to learn a little bit more about how these things work 😀

At the end of the day its about the support you receive and I just thank god that you are around or nobody would answer, if there was a button for a million thanks you would get it!

Phill Moderator

You are too kind. You will be glad to hear that all these little niggles have been looked at by the dev team and have been fixed for the next release. Thanks for being a guinea pig.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

This topic contains 50 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum