Responsive Web Design References
Developed in T3 Framework V1.6
JA Elastica Template is developed in T3 Framework V1.6. This web site uses responsive web design technology. So what's new in the template?
- Support 5 layouts(Extra-wide, wide, normal, tablet, mobile. The layout of template will be changed coresponding with its defined screen size.
- Using Grid as unit to define width for elements in the template (content block, modules ... ). For Mobile, we use % as unit to define width.
- Tablet and Mobile (as default): support 2 modes, portrait and landscape.
- Easy customization(You can define width of content block, width for each module ...).
- New module position defining (This template does not use default module positions of T3, it is re-defined for the convinience with the responsive web design technology)
- Responsive media Typo, font-size, image, logo, ...
- Different color, styles of badge for all modules
- Support all modern, standard-compliant browsers(Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome) and IE 7, 8, 9.
- Do not support responsive in IE 6. In the browser, only display wide layout.
Main aspects in the documents
- Installing Template on your Joomla system
- Grid and layout
- Module Position and Module Configuration
- Responsive Menu and Media
If you are new or are confused. We recommend installing Quickstart on your localhost and use it as reference for configs. This is the best way to work with any template.
Links to all the resources are provided above, you should carefully read them to take the maximum advantage of our products.
Please raise your support queries in the forum and make sure you follow the support guidelines. We spend more time in getting the information from user incase the support guidelines are not followed.
If you have any questions regarding this userguide, please ask in the forum.