Joomla template framework for Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3 - T3 Framework has been upgraded to its latest version 2.1.3 with small improvements and some bug fixes.
Some key improvements in this T3 Framework version 2.1.3:
- Giving notification when the Responsive mode is changed to Non-responsive
- Hungarian translation is now available for T3
- Update the French language files for T3
Apart from those, we have also included numerous bug fixes. Those are:
- Hide Enable Small Logo option when using Text Logo type
- Fixed the theme saving error
- Fixed show spotlights on small screen
- Hide menu caption on collapse-nav
- Chosen RTL class added
- Restore nav-tabs to Bootstrap default behavior
- Added caption for Menu Item
- Fixed wrong block displays in layout configuration
- Fixed wrong message display when delete theme
- Fixed Tags fields display
- Fixed ThemeMagic property
For more details on the update, please find at its changelog below and don't forget to always back up your site before proceeding to the update process.
T3 Framework version 2.1.3:
Looking for documentation? Check it out now.
- View the comparison between versions at JoomlArt Version Updates and replace the affected files, if you have not customized the affected files.
- Recommended : Use JA Extension Manager Component for upgrade. Watch video for how to upgrade using JAEM.
Any issue related to the above can be discussed at T3 Framework forum.