Joomla-based recruitment component for Joomla 2.5 - JA JobBoard Component version 1.0.6 has been released with improvements, new features and bug fixes.
JA JobBoard component version 1.0.6 rolls out these new features:
- Choose the winning application for the job
- List jobs by employer in back-end
- Allow Guest to apply for jobs
Other improvements of JA JobBoard v1.0.6:
- Supported Schema.org JobPosting microdata
- Updated Captcha for stabler work
- Added Expired date information on My Jobs listing page
- User just needs to update the incorrect field instead of the entire form, when complete for My Job application from
- Added Filter by job category
Sombe bugs we resolved in JA JobBoard v1.0.6:
- Fixed: Can not set Job language when import jobs
- Fixed: Incorrect RSS Link
- Fixed: Can not update account as Employer (Front-end)
- Fixed: Can not edit Featured Job
- Fixed: Can not save Job data
You can find more details about JA JobBoard v1.0.6 in its changelog below.
- Remember to do the complete backup before upgrading your JA JobBoard component.
- RECOMMENDED: Please refer to this document when upgrading your JA JobBoard component.
Please discuss issues related with these updates in JA JobBoard Component forum.