JA JobBoard component version 1.5.2 for Joomla! 1.5 has been released. Its abug fix, improvement and new feature release. All users are requested to upgrade to the latest version. With this release we also release a new module "JA JB Statistic Module" which sums up the posted jobs, transcations, new employers or job seekers etc... Please check the module on the JA JobBoard Demo site
You can review the changes, or download the latest package on the following links:
To upgrade or install this enterprise-level Job listing solution, please follow the instructions below:
HOW TO INSTALL
There are 2 ways to install this product:
- If you do not have a Joomla! website and have not used JA Jobboard yet, you can use our quickstart package, containing the latest Joomla! CMS and all JA Job Board core extensions.
- If you already have Joomla! CMS installed, but JA Jobboard has not been installed on your system, you can download and install the latest JA JobBoard 1.5.2 package. This package includes all related modules/plugins of JA JobBoard and everything will be ready for you to use once the installation is finished.
HOW TO UPGRADE MANUALLY
- Back up your customizations/language files of the Jobboard component and all related extensions.
- Download the latest JA JobBoard 1.5.2 package (this package contains all related modules/plugins of the JA JobBoard component)
- Install the package downloaded in step 2 on your website WITHOUT removing/uninstalling the currently installed JA JobBoard component and other related modules/plugins
- Rollback your customizations/language files of Jobboard component and related extensions from step 1.
HOW TO UPGRADE USING JA EXTENSION MANAGER
You can use the JA Extension Manager to upgrade our JA JobBoard component and all related extensions as usual. (Do not forget to take complete backup of your site and Database.)