JA Conference Introduction
JA Conference is creative and modern Joomla template for Events and Conference website. The Joomla template comes with 6 theme colors, includes all required pages for Events and Conference website: Events list page, Event details page, Event booking built with Events Booking component, Speaker page, Social page powered by JomSocial … and all Joomla default pages with customized style.
The Conference and Event Joomla template is built with robust T3 Framework, integrates Bootstrap 3 and fully responsive.
JA Conf supports RTL (right to left) language layout.
JA Conf Template Features
Designed for Joomla Event and Conference Website
The Joomla template is dedicated designed for event and conference website with creative and modern design plus all pages for events and conference.
Fully supports Event Booking
JA Conf event system supports both Joomla default article with additional fields and event booking based on Events Booking component.
Social page built with JomSocial
The template fully supports JomSocial to build beautiful social, community system on your Joomla site.
6 amazing themes
More color themes for you to select with totally different look and feel.
Horizontal and Vertical menu
JA Conf supports 2 desktop menu style: horizontal (default) and vertical menu. 1-click to switch between the 2 menu styles.
Fully responsive design
Every single element is designed to have outstanding look and feel on responsive layouts: desktop, tablet and mobile
Support all Joomla default pages
All Joomla default pages: Contact, 404, Offline, Search, etc are supported and has style customization to have same style of the template design.
Built with T3 Framework
The Event and Conference Joomla template is built with T3 framework with advanced features built-in and ease of customization.
Right to left language layout
JA Conf template supports right to left languages layout to build website in special languages: Arab, Persian, etc.
3rd Party Extensions
Events Booking Component
Version 1.0.7 18 Apr, 2019
- Fix error popup article
- Issue when using 2 JA ACM video module on one page
Version 1.0.6 22 Jan, 2019
- Fix to load privacy content on popup on contact page
- Should realign fields on user profile page
- Popup should be displayed in the middle of window
- Fix to compatible with Jomsocial v4.6.2
Version 1.0.5 09 Nov, 2018
- [3.9] Restyle for mark require on Label
- [3.9] Support to show Label for Term, Privacy, Consent
- [3.9] Content overlap on Popup
- [3.9] Restyle for edit Profile
Version 1.0.4 28 Sep, 2018
- DT Register: CSS error on search bar
- DT Register: Add more space between form and warning
- DT Register - Ipad: CSS error when register like group
- DT Register: Got CSS error with search form
- DT Register - Iphone/Ipad: Some CSS errors on Event list page
- DT Register: Event management page is not styled
- DT Register: Got error page when canceling register event
Version 1.0.3 14 Sep, 2018
- Problem with sharing article in social sites
Version 1.0.2 04 May, 2018
- Tooltip: Can't see the label text
- Compatible for WCAG
- Got WCAG errors on some pages
- [ACM - Video: style-1] Icon displays wrong position
Version 1.0.1 08 Mar, 2018
- JS - Cant change stream position
- RTL - Eventbooking: Missing style on registration page
- RTL - Jomsocial: Featured label and setting button are overlapping
- IE: Disable horizontal scrollbar
- RTL - Eventbooking: Css error on edit event page
- RTL - JomSocial: Arrow displays wrong position
- JS - Login dashboard displays ugly on ipad
- RTL - Eventbooking: Css error on invite friend form
- RTL - Jomsocial: Stream actions should move to the right
- JS - Need restyle new message alert
- RTL: Tooltip display wrong position
- JomSocial: Frontpage paragraph is auto hidden when disable login area
- RTL - Jomsocial: Text and icon are overlapping
- IE: Can't see module title and page heading
- Eventbooking: Can't see number on calendar module
- Missing image on home page
- JS - Cant disable login area
- RTL - Jomsocial: Icons and buttons are overlapping
- RTL - Jomsocial: Toolbar displays error on Iphone/Ipad
- JS - Should realign icons on message box when view on iphone/ipad
- RTL - Missing style with eventbooking modules
- RTL - Jomsocial: Advanced search page need more styled