Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Hello Joomlart,

My Youtube feeds simply stopped. There are no detailed docs requiring the API, but I have added it in case it was required and it did not fix the issue.

Again – my videos are no longer being imported since the latest update. I have searched the forum and have not found this problem posted.

Any help on this would be appreciated

Thanks
    IBEWguy

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Are you using latest version of this JA Social Feed plugin?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

ibewguy Friend

Yessir – I updated to 1.2.4 and the verification button shows the xml file, but my imports do not work. This is odd, this was one part of the social feed plugin that always worked, then it just stopped. I have tried adding the API, etc etc.

Everything else works but the video feed

Thanks
    IBEWguy

Saguaros Moderator

Could you send PM me the youtube account you want to import feeds from and the API key?

I will try to check at my end.

ibewguy Friend

<em>@Saguaros 481768 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you send PM me the youtube account you want to import feeds from and the API key?

I will try to check at my end.</blockquote>

Hello @saguaros and thanks – I am just now seeing this response because I was not getting any replies so I don’t check it as often.

thanks!

ibewguy Friend

<em>@Saguaros 481768 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you send PM me the youtube account you want to import feeds from and the API key?

I will try to check at my end.</blockquote>

Hello @saguaros and thanks – I am just now seeing this response because I was not getting any replies so I don’t check it as often.

thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

I added this key you sent me via PM into settings of this JA Social Feed plugin in my local site and it imports properly:

http://prntscr.com/85jt72

http://prntscr.com/85jtbs

ibewguy Friend

Thanks – yep, it generates the XML file properly and still I cannot get it to work on my end. I am thinking it may be my database is not scrubbing deleted articles and it still shows the articles generated as live.

This is the only thing I can think of!!??

It still does not work on my site

thanks!

ibewguy Friend

Thanks – yep, it generates the XML file properly and still I cannot get it to work on my end. I am thinking it may be my database is not scrubbing deleted articles and it still shows the articles generated as live.

This is the only thing I can think of!!??

It still does not work on my site

thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

PM me the URL & admin account of your site, I will take a look.

Saguaros Moderator

PM me the URL & admin account of your site, I will take a look.

ibewguy Friend

Thanks @saguaros,

I have disabled the plugin for now so you can re-enable and try…I am on the latest Joomla release and something must have broken

Thanks
    Ibewguy

ibewguy Friend

Thanks @saguaros,

I have disabled the plugin for now so you can re-enable and try…I am on the latest Joomla release and something must have broken

Thanks
    Ibewguy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum