Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi what would happen to currently developed JA Bulder website if premium plans is not purchased after May 16, 2017? I have developed already few website with JA Builder template and I am worry if this website crash if premium plans is not purchased. This website are already live on client’s server/domain names.

Please let me know what will happen with this websites?

Anonymous Moderator

Hello,

Free users can keep their existing sites built with JA Builder. Your site will not suddenly crash or anything like that.

JA Builder core is free but it has limitation in supported content blocks and no page library. The commercial versions : PRO and PREMIUM will have more advanced functions like 100+ premium content blocks, 20+ page library, limited customization support from our support team.

innovationmindcenter Friend

So If I used already content blocks that from now and on will be PRO and PREMIUM, current blocks that were FREE will not disappear?

I am just wondering that current blocks that are available and used for the website, now will be converted to PRO and PREMIUM and I just hope that after May 16 this blocks will not disappear!?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

If you have used blocks which may be listed now on as pro or premium. They will not disappear. Only editing them anytime in future would not be possible. You can always replace them with other free blocks.

We have updated frequently asked questions here : https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-builder

Let me know if you have any further question.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum