Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

I also experience the problem with the horizontal menu. The center of the button is not linked, only the border area.

scotty Friend

Having defended JA in the past and having always thought of the complaints as being a bit unfair, I have now changed my opinion.

When I first clicked the link to Rutile I was a little excited, as I am with every release, at maybe seeing something that will make me go ‘WOW!!!’…. but instead it was just the very same as several of the older templates with just a few image changes and css mods. I am really dissapointed. There are older JA templates that could be turned into JA Rutile with just a few hours tweaking.

I joined JA in June specifically to get a shopping site but alas all the shopping templates with virtuemart where/are full of bugs. So far I have used only one template (Drimia) and to pay €50 for that one template (and not have to leave the copyright on at the time) has made my subscription worth while

On my renewal however, I will have to pay €35 or so for about 12 templates I think (as it’s going to one a month) and I will have to advertise Joomlart on my site. Will this be worth it? Not if they’re going to be the same template with each release.

Joomlart need to release a template that impresses people. It needs to be original, bug free, and it needs to be better than the competition. After receiving numerous complaints with every release over the last few months and having not done anything about it it is now time to show what you are capable of or you can expect to lose all your customers.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  scotty 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum