Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

@heppiedad: pls create a new topic and share me the credentials of your site and account info in JoomlArt. I will check for you.

fidi2610 Friend

Hi there.

It seams I have a similar problem (Wrong username and password. Login failed! Please try again) but it was working perfectly till 10-15 days ago… I wonder if it has something to do with the recent Gavick user transitions. I can login perfectly OK with my usual credentials in Joomlart.com but not on JAEM!

Is it something that it will be fixed by itself?!?!?

1. Capture
    Saguaros Moderator

@fidi2610: there is unexpected issue with update system, the team is working on it, pls stay tuned.

navongol Friend

The same issue failed login jaem update.

fidi2610 Friend

Hi again.

Issue seams to be solved. By itself!… Kudos

Thanks for your time

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, the issue has been fixed, kindly check again.

spirosvl123 Friend

Hello i have the same issue, how can i fix it ?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

There is an unexpected issue with the update server, it should work fine now. Pls try to check again. If this problem still persists, try to reset your password.

structuralia Friend

Hello,

I have the same issue (I reseted my password, but is not enought to solve the problem).

The error message is "Wrong username and password. Login failed! Please try again".

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @structuralia: you can create a new topic and share me the credentials of your site, I will help to check it for you.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum