Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

I still got the problem when I try to update my website. I go to the service manager:

http://new.gotomedia.biz/administrator/index.php?option=com_jaextmanager&view=services&menuId=11104ec4cc7c5ddfd329d82c094acc54

I definitely got the right username and password, please help.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@arjenzuidgeest: I logged in the backend of your site and I used my account (Joomlart account) login info for JAEM component and tested the upgrade Content – JA Disqus Debate Echo plugin and it’s working fine, please see the screenshot.

Besides that, you can click here to reset your password and try to check it from JAEM again, let me know if it helps

1. Screen-Shot-2016-01-11-at-10.36.06
    Walter Doljar Friend

Same problem on this website http://pbwp9.w4yserver.at/index.php/de/:

When trying to edit JoomlartService – does not accept username and password:
    "Wrong username and password. Login failed! Please try again."

When trying to check extensions for update:
    "Please update the service setting or contact with service provider."

Have changed my password 3 times – no effect. Cannot connect with my username/password.

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

@walter Doljar: In this case, I need to check the problem directly on your site, please send me the URL and admin login of your site and Set as private reply. I will help you to check this.

johnkelly1900 Friend

Are you saying that we need to buy "https://www.joomlart.com/pricing/" an account before we can use this free JoomlArt Updates script?

"and provide account for “JoomlArt Updater Service” (Click on edit link of JoomlArt Updater Service on JAEM, you will see the form to enter your account into)"

Where is this form at? On my server or yours?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@johnkelly1900: If you use our free extensions, you don’t need to do this way and you can download directly them from download page here and install them on your site

With JA Extensions Component(JAEM), you will need to provide your JoomlArt account in settings of JAEM as mentioned in this guide to update new version for commercial product.

arjenzuidgeest Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    artij Friend

Hello,
    I’m also receiving message "Wrong username and password. Login failed! Please try again" when I try to enter my login and password in Service Manager.
    Regards,
    Artur

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Artur,

Try to reset the password without special character. Hope it helps

Regards

moosman Friend

same problem:

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Wrong username and password. Login failed! Please try again

# working now

hugopatricio Friend

Acabo de tener el mismo problema. Ayuda por favor

Henry Kingman Friend

Same problem here. I renewed my subscription, added domain via a forum post, and still doesn’t work.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Henry,

Could you create a new topic and share me the credentials of your site so I will take a look?

heppiedad Friend

Same problem Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Wrong username and password. Login failed! Please try again I hav an active JATC Standard Membership and domain is registered. Didn’t change anything, except recent update to Joomla 3.7.2

OK, problem solved. Username has been overwritten by something else, password was still unchanged. No idea how this was overwritten…

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  heppiedad.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum