Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

My partner purchased the theme subscription. I need access to the extensions subscription. Is it possible to switch my subscriptions?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi altr00t,

Our system shows that you have downloaded our template JA Magz II after your recent JATC subscription purchase, and you also posted a question in the JA Teline IV forum few days ago, this means you do have use for your template subscription.

May I have your confirmation on this wrong subscription issue so I can proceed further.

altr00t Friend

I did download that template by accident. I am try to locate the extensions I need and having to go through each template to find the modules I would like to use for your site. As i said, I clicked the wrong download button, when in side the JA Magz II theme. If am i subscribe to the templates, JA Teline IV does not allow me to download. I get an empty content area when I choose to access that template.

Anonymous Moderator

I am try to locate the extensions I need and having to go through each template to find the modules I would like to use for your site.

You can find out which template has the extension you need HERE , simply enter the name of extension then click [+].

If am i subscribe to the templates, JA Teline IV does not allow me to download.

As an active JATC member, you should be able to download all of our templates available, including JA Teline IV. I provide this direct download link for your convenience.

If you prefer to change to extension subscription, that is fine too. However please note that you won’t be able to view your current topic in the JA Teline IV sub-forum after the change.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum