Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I created a new theme file in the template html module directory. It now overwrites the spotlight file. When i select the spotlight in one module, it sets it in all of them. I need to set different theme files in the different usage of the module.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @altr00t,

In JA Teline V, we do provide a JA ACM – Featured News module but I still haven’t got your idea about "spotlight" in "JA News Featured", could you please clarify a little bit or provide a mockup screenshot so I can assist you better ?

altr00t Friend

Spotlight is a theme available in the profile settings tab in the module.

Please go to, on the home page the blue section is using the spotlight theme, i need default :

http://3x.thealternateroot.com

Then this link, this is using the spotlight and is correct:

http://3x.thealternateroot.com/index.php/new-releases

1. Screen-Shot-2016-01-18-at-12.04.56-PM
    altr00t Friend

Please log in and try to change the theme in the modules. So you can see the different modules, I have attached an image. On the left is the homepage on the right is the new releases. The home page is a different module from the new releases. Yet they both use the same theme, changing one changes all of them.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-01-18-at-12.23.35-PM
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @altr00t,

Sorry but I misunderstood your question because you’re posting in JA Teline IV box. If you’re asking about JA News Featured module, I’m going to move it to appropriate box in JAEC but I have to confirm it to you first because currently, I see that you only have JATC membership, so you might not be able to access the thread if I move it there.

altr00t Friend

Please update, I need to find a solution for the over writing of profile settings in different modules.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @altr00t,

Please provide a temporary FTP account via private reply so I can have a closer look at the code.

altr00t Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    altr00t Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    altr00t Friend

May I email you my ftp login info?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @altr00t,

Thanks for the info, please stay tuned while I’m checking this matter for you and I will reply back shortly.

Best regards,

Adam.

altr00t Friend

Any update on this issue?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @altr00t,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. In order to use different theme in different module, please use different profile instead. For example in the module you use in home page, you use profile default, then just clone this profile to a new one and one the module in new releases page, select new created profile and change the theme as you want.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum