Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

<em>@scotty 117865 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t think it’s quiet as bad but it is very Joomla 1.0 looking.</blockquote>

Better Joomla 0.01 Alpha candidate never having been released due to eye-hurting visual adapation issues.:cool: Need sunglasses to not getting blinded by the radiation (???). Anyway worse as the praisebuilder template that looks typical CB theme like.

scotty Friend

I know I shouldn’t be slagging off another club here but how can they charge money for this? Their latest is almost as bad.

Phill Moderator

That is worse than their first effort:eek:

Slow leaners aren’t they.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@scotty 120246 wrote:</em><blockquote>I know I shouldn’t be slagging off another club here but how can they charge money for this? Their latest is almost as bad.</blockquote>

Just ran out of words, the design is not worth a commercial tag. its the peacock holding the template feel, Remove that peacock from the template and the whole design is dead.

questbg Friend

Words fail me too 😮

I didn’t think it possible that they could come up with something as bad as their last effort, but they have!

billyk Friend

i like JoomlaBamboo’s Minimal templates

joomlapraise Friend

I was strolling about the web and stumbled across this forum post. A 3 page long post blasting a template from our club, really? I mean, really???
    This makes me feel extremely proud about the quality of members we have at JoomlaPraise. They might occasionally vent frustrations about editing Rockettheme templates, but they’ve never created an entire thread just to bash on people’s hard work. Also, we wouldn’t allow it as moderators, but that’s because we give good support and watch our forums.
    I’ll admit, PraiseBuilder was one of our weakest demos with some funny stock photos, but calling it the worst template is a bit of a stretch. Also, PraiseBuilder does some of the most innovative Community Builder customization from any club around.
    We’re actually praised for having some of the cleanest, most elegant and easy template around, not to mention what we’re doing with Projectfork or AdminPraise.
    I’m not going to go on defending our stuff, I just wanted to stop by and let you guys know how classy you are around these parts.
    Enjoy!!!

mfcphil Friend

You must have really dug deep to find this thread as the last post in was back in March.
    I can only assume you are trying to dig up some free advertising for your template site….I am therefore closing this thread!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum