Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi, I need to have logo width for 400-450px, I was chaning logo block in css file, but eveything higher than 300px make that module with social icons and search is moving down.

My site is on http://kompresja.pl/web/ I need extra 100-150px – as you can see there is space for that, but I don’t know what code I need to correct.

Thank you for your help.

tfosnom Friend

Set the default site width setting to wide or fluid and see if that allows it to work

corticalcolumn Friend

yeah, but thanks to that i will change width of entire page. i want to keep it as defaut – 990px, but make logo position possible wider up to 400-450px

corticalcolumn Friend

alright, i have found it by myself 🙂

pan510 Friend

Hey corticalcolumn,

Can you please tell me what you did because i am having the same problem?

Thanks

corticalcolumn Friend

find class .topheader in css file, it is related to block where are social links
    it is .topheader {float: right; width: 68%}
    I added width: 400px and helped, maybe it is without sense, but my line looks like:
    .topheader {float: right; width: 68%, width: 400px;}

i hope it helps, good luck

kcrbsd Friend

<em>@corticalcolumn 324815 wrote:</em><blockquote>find class .topheader in css file, it is related to block where are social links
    it is .topheader {float: right; width: 68%}
    I added width: 400px and helped, maybe it is without sense, but my line looks like:
    .topheader {float: right; width: 68%, width: 400px;}

i hope it helps, good luck</blockquote>

correction add ;

.topheader {float: right; width: 68%; width: 400px;}

mcglynn Friend

How did you achieve this? I am having the same problem with the JA Social theme.

corticalcolumn Friend

well, yes – by the code which is available above

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@mcglynn 356150 wrote:</em><blockquote>How did you achieve this? I am having the same problem with the JA Social theme.</blockquote>

In order to change logo in JA Social, you can try this solution: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-social-change-logo/#post-452580

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum