Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I just purchased JATC membership because to use the templates and i was said that i can use any JA premium extension related to it’s specific templated i use (as it appears in demo). But unfortunately, i am very disappointed because you lied and there is no JA K2 filter component included in JA Directory template, it is very bad. It was supposed to be included in JA Directory template. My membership is wasted and it was all a lie and misdirecting. ๐Ÿ™

Kindly look at the attached file specifying the 1 year JATC membership i purchased and the red circle declaring i can use any JATC Template with it’s Extensions.

1. jatc
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

JATC membership allows to download all Joomlart templates and Complimentary extensions, that means you can download all the extensions of a specific template as seen on demo site if not specified differently in the template specifications page.

If you look at THIS PAGE you can see that is specified that JA K2 Filter requires separate purchase.

scrolling down the page you can see also a list of complimentary extensions available for download and JA K2 Filter is not included into the list.

i am very disappointed because you lied

There are no lies in Joomlart announcements and in addition to what already said if you are not satisfied of service offered you can ask for a refund as specified on THIS PAGE

We apologize if there was some misunderstanding but it sure is not been due to a our wills.

If you want to stay with Joomlart and continue your website development we can offer a discount coupon for your extension purchase , just let us know which type of purchase you prefer.

Regards

mohammadzaher Friend

What about JA Healthcare, it has JA K2 Filter component in it’s complementary extensions down the page. But it is not included in the template as well.

pavit Moderator

What about JA Healthcare, it has JA K2 Filter component in itโ€™s complementary extensions down the page. But it is not included in the template as well.

Hi there

On that page there is a typo error ( and will be corrected soon ) if you look in the template details above it is also specified.

The Healthcare template supports K2 component and JA K2 Filter (needs Extension club membership or can be bought separately at $35).

Regards

mohammadzaher Friend

It is all misdirecting us at some point. Now how much can i buy it you mentioned you can give me a goog discount i don’t have too much money i already looked at MOTHER coupon but still need to know some discount.

pavit Moderator

Hi there

The MOTHER coupon allow you to have a 20% discount on your purchase , you can use it for the single extension purchase.

Unfortunately it is not possible to have more than 20%

aardcom Friend

As a long time member I must say I find it odd that we need to search a template description to find a place where Joomlart wants more money for an extension that 1. is used in the demo and 2. that we believe is included in the membership. It might help if you clearly state that the extension is not included at the bottom of the page where you indicate the included extensions and 3rd party extensions.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aardcom 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum