Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author

<em>@imrozz 176137 wrote:</em><blockquote>I also want to know where we can get coupon codes please…</blockquote>

Hi guy,

Currently, there is no promotion program available. You can submit a ticket to us for more details.

deannejoomla Friend

It’s always worth checking though, i’ve bought so many products only to find the next day that there was a coupon code i could have used! 😉

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@deannejoomla 177427 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s always worth checking though, i’ve bought so many products only to find the next day that there was a coupon code i could have used! ;)</blockquote>

Hi guy,

In fact, the promotion program is granted in some special occasions only. All updated information shall be notified via our blog. You can get updated notification if you register the automatic notification. In urgent or other cases, you can submit us a ticket for more details.

jenoh Friend

Hi all, I see this is an old post but I though I triede and checked if there are any coupon codes or promotions available.

Thx

Anonymous Moderator

Hi jenoh,

I am afraid that currently, no such lucky chances are available ;). Anyway, raise your questions with our sales staffs for sure

mobiledetailsolution Friend

I am a web designer and I would love to use your products do you know where I might find a coupon?

Thanks,
    Ennoc

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@mobiledetailsolution 179471 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am a web designer and I would love to use your products do you know where I might find a coupon?

Thanks,
    Ennoc</blockquote>

Hi guy, I am afraid that there is no promotion program available at the moment. However, you can send your request by raising a ticket at http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit

bastiaanvb Friend

i;ve to renew my license….. and very interested in a coupon……. is there any?!

Kind Regards!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@bastiaanvb 189218 wrote:</em><blockquote>i;ve to renew my license….. and very interested in a coupon……. is there any?!

Kind Regards!</blockquote>

Sorry to say. But no discount offers going on currently.

btw you will be getting auto 30% off if you renew within the expiry of your account.

Arvind

yamant Friend

Any active coupons?
    Or any planned christmas deals?

roger_hohl Friend

Hello

I have a questionr regarding the christmas coupons gifts. Do I get them too, when I buy a copyright removal upgrade?

Roger

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Roger,

<blockquote>I have a questionr regarding the christmas coupons gifts. Do I get them too, when I buy a copyright removal upgrade?</blockquote>
    You can check the details HERE and it is applicable to the following cases:
    – newly signup a membership for JoomlArt templates
    – or renew your membership
    – or upgrade your membership

Pitiful that copyright removal is not membership type so it is not applicable. Kindly consider to subscribe to any membership instead

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)

This topic contains 57 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum