Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author

I was about to upgrade my membership when I saw the box ‘Enter coupon code’ was wondering if there is a coupon code and where to get it from.

How about a coupon code for 1 year of JAEC membership with purchase of 5 years Template Club membership or a reduced priced option.

aravot Friend

I was going to reply to the posted but they are deleted so no point hence I’ll ask, is there any coupons floating around?

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@aravot 19775 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was going to reply to the posted but they are deleted so no point hence I’ll ask, is there any coupons floating around?</blockquote>
    At the moment, no. There are no coupons available – I will have a chat to Hung to see if we can run a promotion of some sort, however this will need to be discussed with the team.

_killer_ Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 19835 wrote:</em><blockquote>At the moment, no. There are no coupons available – I will have a chat to Hung to see if we can run a promotion of some sort, however this will need to be discussed with the team.</blockquote>

i need a coupon code to upgrade my membership, you should be faster do promotions, example: today only coupon code : 12hsx5ghz ..or some sort like that

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@_killer_ 19842 wrote:</em><blockquote>i need a coupon code to upgrade my membership, you should be faster do promotions, example: today only coupon code : 12hsx5ghz ..or some sort like that</blockquote>
    Well at the moment we haven’t got any coupons.. sorry 🙁

Hung Dinh Friend

We are lauching a new promotion very soon around at this mid July btw 😉

aravot Friend

mid July is here, has the promotion been posted, did I miss it?

ShannonN Friend

aravot;21233mid July is here, has the promotion been posted, did I miss it?

PM HUNG each hour till he responds 🙂 he’d make a great race car driver can dodge anything

Hung Dinh Friend

You have missed it because it has not been posted. May I keep the posting time as a secret and surprise? 😉

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@ShannonN 21257 wrote:</em><blockquote>PM HUNG each hour till he responds 🙂 he’d make a great race car driver can dodge anything</blockquote>

😛 ShannonN i have started to like your comments 😛 funny

riverdale Friend

I have been been looking at both this one and Rockettheme. I like this one more. However, I have been waited a couple weeks for the coupon to be posted. Can I get a sale adjustment If it’s within 30 days from the time I join the club and the time you guys post the coupon? If not, I may join Rockettheme club.

aravot Friend

Got it, thank you.

lw_d Friend

I am a regular club member, is there any discount you can offer if I purchase the extensions club membership?

Thanks

Michael Casha Friend

Yes, the 20% discount which is currently occuring. Just insert the coupon code ja10000

lambas Friend

ja10000 expired … any chance for a new 1?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

This topic contains 57 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum