Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

<em>@JA Developer 478281 wrote:</em><blockquote>Actually the coupon OFF20JAEC is not for new members as only members with existing JATC membership can redeem it. In your case the coupon is totally usable, you just need to apply the coupon in your member area to get brand-new JAEC membership at $30.</blockquote>

Sorry but no dice. (see screenshot below). Renewing customers don’t seem to be eligible only ‘new’ customers. By new I mean customers who have a 1 year membership.

tyfairclough Friend

<em>@JA Developer 478281 wrote:</em><blockquote>Actually the coupon OFF20JAEC is not for new members as only members with existing JATC membership can redeem it. In your case the coupon is totally usable, you just need to apply the coupon in your member area to get brand-new JAEC membership at $30.</blockquote>

Sorry but no dice. (see screenshot below). Renewing customers don’t seem to be eligible only ‘new’ customers. By new I mean customers who have a 1 year membership.

Anonymous Moderator

@tyfairclough Pls try again, coupon should work fine for returning JATC members now.
    In case there’s still issue, you should PM me so I can help you faster 🙂

Anonymous Moderator

@tyfairclough Pls try again, coupon should work fine for returning JATC members now.

Anonymous Moderator

dsauzier Friend

I have followed these instruction and the JA K2 and the module spans full page width and has no background colour.

1. JAK2
    palos Friend

Mine is also strange as it is streched to full width… why the given css is not the same as the demo?
    (ja_k2filter.zip.v1.0.0.zip?)

1. search
    palos Friend

Mine is also strange as it is streched to full width… why the given css is not the same as the demo?

palos Friend

tyfairclough Friend

<em>@JA Developer 478508 wrote:</em><blockquote>@tyfairclough Pls try again, coupon should work fine for returning JATC members now.
    In case there’s still issue, you should PM me so I can help you faster :)</blockquote>

Thanking you, worked a charm. 😀

tyfairclough Friend

<em>@JA Developer 478508 wrote:</em><blockquote>@tyfairclough Pls try again, coupon should work fine for returning JATC members now.
    In case there’s still issue, you should PM me so I can help you faster :)</blockquote>

tyfairclough Friend

tyfairclough Friend

<em>@dsauzier 478639 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have followed these instruction and the JA K2 and the module spans full page width and has no background colour.
    </blockquote>

I’m now also having this issue. Copied the settings as per the screen shots. The style’s dont seem to be applied. Demo http://demo.burritobros.mx/

tyfairclough Friend

<em>@dsauzier 478639 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have followed these instruction and the JA K2 and the module spans full page width and has no background colour.
    </blockquote>

I’m now also having this issue. Copied the settings as per the screen shots. The style’s dont seem to be applied. Demo http://demo.burritobros.mx/

tyfairclough Friend

</blockquote>

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

This topic contains 45 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ventasman 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum