Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

When I look at the site I uploaded http://www.millionaireasia-indonesia.com I don’t see the search module that appears on the demo site?

Jim

Css Magician Friend

This JA K2 Filter component belongs to JAEC – JA Extensions club so it would require JA Dev or JAEC membership to access this component.

JATC members can get JAEC with with $20 OFF by using this coupon OFF20JAEC for accessing this K2 Filter component.

1. jaec-banner-promotion
    tyfairclough Friend

<em>@Css Magician 477553 wrote:</em><blockquote>This JA K2 Filter component belongs to JAEC – JA Extensions club so it would require JA Dev or JAEC membership to access this component.

JATC members can get JAEC with with $20 OFF by using this coupon OFF20JAEC for accessing this K2 Filter component.

</blockquote>

Any chance we could get a discount code for renewing members.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@tyfairclough 478022 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any chance we could get a discount code for renewing members.</blockquote>
    Hi Ty,

If you choose to renew your JATC membership before current membership’s expiry date then you can get 30% discount automatically. Simply login to JoomlArt account and you will see option to renew at just $49 there (original price for JATC membership is $70).

jfrederiksen Friend

Hi,

I have installed JA K2 Search component, plugin and module.

I have done all the settings, but as you can see in the attached image, the searchbar covers my whole site horizontal.

Now clearly, something have I done wrong, I just can?t find it.

Any suggestions?

Regards

1. search
    jfrederiksen Friend

Hi,

I have done all the settings, but as you can see in the attached image, the searchbar covers my whole site horizontal.

Any suggestions?

Regards

jfrederiksen Friend

Hi,

Any suggestions?

Regards

tyfairclough Friend

<em>@JA Developer 478060 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Ty,

If you choose to renew your JATC membership before current membership’s expiry date then you can get 30% discount automatically. Simply login to JoomlArt account and you will see option to renew at just $49 there (original price for JATC membership is $70).</blockquote>

Sorry, I was referring to being eligble for a discount on the extension club. It seems new customers will get it with the OFF20JAEC but your regular renewing customers don’t.

tyfairclough Friend

If you choose to renew your JATC membership before current membership’s expiry date then you can get 30% discount automatically. Simply login to JoomlArt account and you will see option to renew at just $49 there (original price for JATC membership is $70).</blockquote>

Sorry, I was referring to being eligble for a discount on the extension club. It seems new customers will get it with the OFF20JAEC but your regular renewing customers don’t.

tyfairclough Friend

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@tyfairclough 478204 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry, I was referring to being eligble for a discount on the extension club. It seems new customers will get it with the OFF20JAEC but your regular renewing customers don’t.</blockquote>
    Actually the coupon OFF20JAEC is not for new members as only members with existing JATC membership can redeem it. In your case the coupon is totally usable, you just need to apply the coupon in your member area to get brand-new JAEC membership at $30.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@tyfairclough 478204 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry, I was referring to being eligble for a discount on the extension club. It seems new customers will get it with the OFF20JAEC but your regular renewing customers don’t.</blockquote>
    Actually the coupon OFF20JAEC is not for new members as only members with existing JATC membership can redeem it. In your case the coupon is totally usable, you just need to apply the coupon in your member area to get brand-new JAEC membership at $30.

Anonymous Moderator

Saguaros Moderator
    tyfairclough Friend

<em>@JA Developer 478281 wrote:</em><blockquote>Actually the coupon OFF20JAEC is not for new members as only members with existing JATC membership can redeem it. In your case the coupon is totally usable, you just need to apply the coupon in your member area to get brand-new JAEC membership at $30.</blockquote>

Sorry but no dice. (see screenshot below). Renewing customers don’t seem to be eligible only ‘new’ customers. By new I mean customers who have a 1 year membership.

1. no-dice
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

This topic contains 45 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ventasman 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum