Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

<em>@nsca 496600 wrote:</em><blockquote>At this moment im trying to buy te JAEC with your coupon code “OFF20JAEC” but the system says that coupon expired. I have a big argue with the client to pay those extra $20 that were in the original clients contract, it will be imposible to convince them to pay the full $50, and at this moment, ive lost a lot of time with you.
    As you say, im a 3 years old customer, do you care about it or you dont?</blockquote>
    We have this new coupon GOJAEC21 to replace the expired OFF20JAEC coupon. Active JATC members can now get JAEC membership at just $21 :). Please try this new coupon and let me know if there’s any problem.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@nsca 496600 wrote:</em><blockquote>At this moment im trying to buy te JAEC with your coupon code “OFF20JAEC” but the system says that coupon expired. I have a big argue with the client to pay those extra $20 that were in the original clients contract, it will be imposible to convince them to pay the full $50, and at this moment, ive lost a lot of time with you.
    As you say, im a 3 years old customer, do you care about it or you dont?</blockquote>
    We have this new coupon GOJAEC21 to replace the expired OFF20JAEC coupon. Active JATC members can now get JAEC membership at just $21 :). Please try this new coupon and let me know if there’s any problem.

franckyky Friend

Hi,

Thank you very much for that !
    Cool 🙂

Franck

franckyky Friend

Hi,

Thank you very much for that !
    Cool 🙂

Franck

pepperstreet Friend

<em>@JA Developer 496880 wrote:</em><blockquote>members can now get JAEC membership at just $21</blockquote>

:-* 😀 Done!

pepperstreet Friend

<em>@JA Developer 496880 wrote:</em><blockquote>members can now get JAEC membership at just $21</blockquote>

:-* 😀 Done!

Aratype Friend

Why the coupon code GOJAEC21 does not work anymore?

Aratype Friend

Why the coupon code GOJAEC21 does not work anymore?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@aratype 498037 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why the coupon code GOJAEC21 does not work anymore?</blockquote>
    The coupon has expired now. I see that you are an active JAEC member already so this coupon was not usable for you anyway.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@aratype 498037 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why the coupon code GOJAEC21 does not work anymore?</blockquote>
    The coupon has expired now. I see that you are an active JAEC member already so this coupon was not usable for you anyway.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum