Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hello, im working on my new website (on local by now)

And after install im following the documentation and there is no such thing like “K2 filter” as you mention here –> http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-directory-template/module-configuration#k2-filter

Where is it?

This is your image to follow instruction:

And this is my real plugin manager:

How can I get the search bar in homepage as the Demo?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    This JA K2 Filter component belongs to JAEC – JA Extensions club so it would require JA Dev or JAEC membership to access this component.
    Its a Paid extension that does not comes with template package .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    This JA K2 Filter component belongs to JAEC – JA Extensions club so it would require JA Dev or JAEC membership to access this component.
    Its a Paid extension that does not comes with template package .

nsca Friend

So why is it in the demo? –> http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_directory

I want the same things that are in the demo, I dont want to download any extra feature.

But if you include in the demo, things that aren’t actually there and you have no disclaimer that says that some features are not included, then this is a scam.

nsca Friend

So why is it in the demo? –> http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_directory

I want the same things that are in the demo, I dont want to download any extra feature.

But if you include in the demo, things that aren’t actually there and you have no disclaimer that says that some features are not included, then this is a scam.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Templates packages Does not comes with Commercial Extensions , You need to buy it separately .
    Here You can see its mentioned in Template announcements . Supports JA K2 Filter (commercial)
    +You can check it on Template information Page here Complimentary Extensions does not contains JA K2 Filter .

JATC members can get JAEC with with $20 OFF by using this coupon OFF20JAEC for accessing this K2 Filter component.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Templates packages Does not comes with Commercial Extensions , You need to buy it separately .
    Here You can see its mentioned in Template announcements . Supports JA K2 Filter (commercial)
    +You can check it on Template information Page here Complimentary Extensions does not contains JA K2 Filter .

JATC members can get JAEC with with $20 OFF by using this coupon OFF20JAEC for accessing this K2 Filter component.

nsca Friend

<blockquote>Hi
    Templates packages Does not comes with Commercial Extensions , You need to buy it separately .</blockquote>

Im using Teline V and it comes with both JA Twitter Module and FaceBook Like Box extensions. Also, Ja Rent includes Ja Masthead module, JA Nuevo comes with JA content slider module and on and on, so how I suppose to know when the commercial extensions are included or not if you did not specify in the demo and detail page?

<blockquote>Here You can see its mentioned in Template announcements . Supports JA K2 Filter (commercial)</blockquote>

The link that you posted is NOT the demo neither the details page, its a forum link with a presentation for the members. If you are using the forum to clarify what templates include and what not you legally have to link in every promo page.

<blockquote>+You can check it on Template information Page here Complimentary Extensions does not contains JA K2 Filter .
    </blockquote>

The complementary pages specify “Show filtered locations in Google map
    Searching/filtering in a directory website is one of the most important feature. The template provide the powerful filter option with ability of showing locations in Google Map.” With a BIG picture of search bar.”Supports X extensions” mean that you can ADD to your site something extra if you want to, its a complete different thing when you include these “extras” in the demo that are you selling. Its not the girl on the right of the car, its the engine of the car what are you being unclear.

I want the template as I see in the demo or my moneyback. Also im telling the whole J! Spanish community about the hidden fees in your templates. Maybe thats no illegal, but its unmoral.

nsca Friend

<blockquote>Hi
    Templates packages Does not comes with Commercial Extensions , You need to buy it separately .</blockquote>

Im using Teline V and it comes with both JA Twitter Module and FaceBook Like Box extensions. Also, Ja Rent includes Ja Masthead module, JA Nuevo comes with JA content slider module and on and on, so how I suppose to know when the commercial extensions are included or not if you did not specify in the demo and detail page?

<blockquote>Here You can see its mentioned in Template announcements . Supports JA K2 Filter (commercial)</blockquote>

The link that you posted is NOT the demo neither the details page, its a forum link with a presentation for the members. If you are using the forum to clarify what templates include and what not you legally have to link in every promo page.

<blockquote>+You can check it on Template information Page here Complimentary Extensions does not contains JA K2 Filter .
    </blockquote>

The complementary pages specify “Show filtered locations in Google map
    Searching/filtering in a directory website is one of the most important feature. The template provide the powerful filter option with ability of showing locations in Google Map.” With a BIG picture of search bar.”Supports X extensions” mean that you can ADD to your site something extra if you want to, its a complete different thing when you include these “extras” in the demo that are you selling. Its not the girl on the right of the car, its the engine of the car what are you being unclear.

I want the template as I see in the demo or my moneyback. Also im telling the whole J! Spanish community about the hidden fees in your templates. Maybe thats no illegal, but its unmoral.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

HI nsca,

We have two types of extensions, the ones given for free with template are named as complimentary extensions and they are around 20+ in numbers.

The ones which are offered for a price under Extension club membership (JAEC) are not available for template club members.

As Pankaj pointed out that we have been clear on the status of K2 filter as a commercial extension. It is also on the product page of JA Directory http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-directory . you can see a big banner http://static.joomlart.com/images/templates/ja-directory/jaec-banner-promotion.png

Which mentions that K2 filter needs to be purchased separately.

This is no scam. We provide styles for 3rd party extensions, which may be commercial or free but we do not bundle them in our quickstart.

Even the moderator signature has banners about K2 filter, as you can see under Pankaj replies above. We have tried our best to avoid any confusion.

I would not be able to change the policies of our club and I would not agree to your allegations that we have hidden fees in our templates. We have clear policies and last thing we want is a angry user, money is important for running business but we are not greedy, nor we take our users for ride.

In JA Social II template we support 3+ social extensions JomSocial, EasySocial and Community Builder. We can not bundle them with the template even when they are the core features of the template. Please understand the difference.

You are our member since 2012, you know us well I assume. You would not have renewed if our business was based on scam or hidden fees.

Regards

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

HI nsca,

We have two types of extensions, the ones given for free with template are named as complimentary extensions and they are around 20+ in numbers.

The ones which are offered for a price under Extension club membership (JAEC) are not available for template club members.

As Pankaj pointed out that we have been clear on the status of K2 filter as a commercial extension. It is also on the product page of JA Directory http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-directory . you can see a big banner http://static.joomlart.com/images/templates/ja-directory/jaec-banner-promotion.png

This is no scam. We provide styles for 3rd party extensions, which may be commercial or free but we do not bundle them in our quickstart.

Even the moderator signature has banners about K2 filter, as you can see under Pankaj replies above. We have tried our best to avoid any confusion.

I would not be able to change the policies of our club and I would not agree to your allegations that we have hidden fees in our templates. We have clear policies and last thing we want is a angry user, money is important for running business but we are not greedy, nor we take our users for ride.

In JA Social II template we support 3+ social extensions JomSocial, EasySocial and Community Builder. We can not bundle them with the template even when they are the core features of the template. Please understand the difference.

You are our member since 2012, you know us well I assume. You would not have renewed if our business was based on scam or hidden fees.

Regards

Arvind

nsca Friend

Arvind,

Is not my intention to argue with people that dont want to be reasonable. The banner offers a promotional price for a membership, its not a disclaimer of what the template includes or not.
    Be clear means: “This feature uses a commercial extension, you have to purchase this separately” and then you can offer the banner. The banner without an explanation, mean nothing, specially after saying that the template INCLUDE the search feature:

<blockquote>Show filtered locations in Google map
    Searching/filtering in a directory website is one of the most important feature. The template provide the powerful filter option with ability of showing locations in Google Map. </blockquote>

Maybe Ive lost a few bucks, but you loose a lot of loyal customers.

nsca Friend

Arvind,

Is not my intention to argue with people that dont want to be reasonable. The banner offers a promotional price for a membership, its not a disclaimer of what the template includes or not.
    Be clear means: “This feature uses a commercial extension, you have to purchase this separately” and then you can offer the banner. The banner without an explanation, mean nothing, specially after saying that the template INCLUDE the search feature:

<blockquote>Show filtered locations in Google map
    Searching/filtering in a directory website is one of the most important feature. The template provide the powerful filter option with ability of showing locations in Google Map. </blockquote>

Maybe Ive lost a few bucks, but you loose a lot of loyal customers.

nsca Friend

<em>@drarvindc 495902 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI nsca,

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

At this moment im trying to buy te JAEC with your coupon code “OFF20JAEC” but the system says that coupon expired. I have a big argue with the client to pay those extra $20 that were in the original clients contract, it will be imposible to convince them to pay the full $50, and at this moment, ive lost a lot of time with you.
    As you say, im a 3 years old customer, do you care about it or you dont?

nsca Friend

<em>@drarvindc 495902 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI nsca,

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

At this moment im trying to buy te JAEC with your coupon code “OFF20JAEC” but the system says that coupon expired. I have a big argue with the client to pay those extra $20 that were in the original clients contract, it will be imposible to convince them to pay the full $50, and at this moment, ive lost a lot of time with you.
    As you say, im a 3 years old customer, do you care about it or you dont?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum