Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Im setting up my site and i’m looking at the userguide. Nr.3 is about custom modules and is referring to the custom modules on the demo-site (about author, follow us, about us, contact us, slogan etc..)
    If I want to use some of these modules, where can I find them? And what are they named?
    I just looked through the quickstart-files. In the modules directory, but I cant find them there..
    Am I looking at the wrong place, or looking for the wrong names or what am I doing wrong here?

Thanks for your help!

aman204 Friend

<blockquote>I just looked through the quickstart-files. In the modules directory, but I cant find them there..</blockquote>

In the admin, Please ensure to change this (Ref: screenshot) in module manager to have all module displayed and then, You can ctrl+f to find the specific module by title names

1. modulemanager
    erkdahl Friend

Thanks for your reply.
    Unfortunatly they are not in the module manager list.
    I know my way around joomla, so if it was an installed module i would have found it.
    Is the modules supposed to be installed when you install just the template? Or is it a seperate file that i would have to install to find the modules?

aman204 Friend

<em>@erkdahl 212286 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for your reply.
    Unfortunatly they are not in the module manager list.
    I know my way around joomla, so if it was an installed module i would have found it.
    Is the modules supposed to be installed when you install just the template? Or is it a seperate file that i would have to install to find the modules?</blockquote>

You will need to create new custom modules if you have just deployed the template. Otherway, If you deploy quickstart package, It would give you replica of demo template which includes these modules also 🙂

Quickstart installation tutorial ::
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-install-joomla-quickstart-package/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum