Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Well,…..

I was waiting for this so that I can see if the developers has taken our views into account…..

Guess what!! :p

They have not

Apart from the crips images they have on, I can only see a repeat of similar themes……

kajantek Friend

just saw the template and told to myself… is it a joke?
    maybe I’m on a free joomla Siteground template demo… :((

once I realized I wasn’t wrong… i turned my pc off… patetic >:(

aris Friend

i’m agree!!

TomC Moderator

same tired complaints

VisiGod Friend

Maybe because of the same tired template :p

TomC Moderator

Well, untill you all are willing to allow “The Great Experiement” of switching to a one-a-month template schedule and seeing whether or not the quality/stability improves – I have little sympathy for the “same as the others” complaints.

klmklm Friend

I dont think we’ll be that moody if they get one quality template per month, this is not a race to get as many templates per year. If you look at other competition that is what they are doing, producing one template per month but fantasticly designed and offer many advanced features that I’ve not seen here…. 😉

bigrk Friend

JA will decide to change to one template a month if they think it is necessary. Please stick to the topic.

Meng Fei Koo Friend

Ya, they should make one template a month with better effort.

And I just realized that the the modules are draggable on this new template….:D what is the usability? We can drag new/item around?

bigrk Friend

I was dragging the modules around and wound up with 3 Login Modules. The usability would be nill.

jules242 Friend

I don’t think its a problem… I enjoy products from both JA and RT… I think Ja has templates that offer more applications than RT’s ultra rich templates. Both have their niches, and I think that this new template is very nice.

tempusserbia Friend

Nothing unseen in new template, and poor functionality. 🙁 Go JA, you can do it much better then this!

questbg Friend

It’s OK I suppose. I certainly wouldn’t call it ‘stretching the boundaries of imagination’.

anisjolly Friend

what if we came up with designs (not full sites – just photoshop based designs) we would like to see and JA put them into practice (of course choosing the 1 or 2 best templates from the ones submitted each month)

🙂

I’d love to see exactly what everyone is looking for out of a template and this way JA would be satisfying members as well as selling great ideas which members have come up with!! – maybe this could be another way to earn credits to add to your membership?

I probably will get slated mentioning an idea like this but it might be the best way to put across to JA exactly what members are looking for out of a template.

Do you agree?

mfcphil Friend

I don’t get it!!!!! :confused:

You carefully design a site that you think is pretty neat and pleasing to the eye and then you allow anyone and everyone to move modules about and mess it all up…..like I said I don’t get it!!!! :confused:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  dpk 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum