Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I would like to know which components, modules and plugins work with this template? Especially Joomlart products!

Also I use the ACM in a number of my projects and I would like to know when will this module be adjusted or modified to work with your own template? One would think this adjustment would have been made already in order to give Joomlart User a clear pathway for making the switch from T3 Framework to a more Joomla compatible template!

Right now done of my ACM modules work with this template. Without Joomlart top Module being able to work with its own template it creates an opportunity for other developers to capture your users. I know I had to buy a new module in order to get a particular photo effect my client wanted, that I lost when the ACM would not work with this template…

But if you don’t plan to make a modified version of Joomlart ACM, please let your users know so we can make the adjustment we need…

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for you contacting us

JA Simpli template supports all Joomla 3 extensions, this includes the JoomlArt extensions as well.

You should go ahead and try the template for yourself. In case you want the styling of the template and the extension to match you will probably need to do some custom.

Regards

charles99 Friend

Ninja,

Thanks for the feedback..

Are you sure this template supports the Joomlart ACM? When i tested earlier I lost all my effects. None of the ACM I setup carried over to this template. But I will copy the ACM file back over to the template and try again…

It took a lot to get the Bootstrap 2 version of the Blank template to look like the Purity III Template in order to deal with the bootstrap 3 and 2 conflicts with my client components… I hope I don’t have to tear this template up in order to get the look my client needs don’t have the time…

Ninja Lead Moderator

@charles99: If you want to apply ACM module to JA Simpli template, please follow this way here.

About the bug of JA Simpli template, you can submit the request here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum