Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Nice Design!

loganmandala Friend

This template is simple/clean and beautiful.
    I hope i won’t have any problem with the 1&1’s shared server
    Many Thanks

ruigato Friend

great template, thanks!

Are you planning to update larix also?

jalp123 Friend

Perfect Timing! Thanks

donleone Friend

Simply the best in terms of clarity and usability so far!

Khanh Le Moderator

<em>@questbg 69436 wrote:</em><blockquote>At first glance I would say a nice looking e-commerce template, very good.

Oh, and if Hung could ship me 6 of those ‘MacBook Pro MB133LL/A’ that he has on there for 2.08 dollars each I’d be very happy!

🙂 😀 :laugh:</blockquote>
    It is downloadable, questbg. ;). You could get it from here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=665 :laugh:

phpmaruja Friend

It’s a honour to have the same mouse than the admin and the super !!!

😀

questbg Friend

<em>@khanh le 69535 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is downloadable, questbg. ;). You could get it from here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=665 :laugh:</blockquote>

😀 😀 😀

Worth a try I suppose!

anisjolly Friend

WOW what a response!!

i’ve not heard even one negative comment about this new template!!!

I’m glad everyone likes it and guess what I love it too!!!

Hung and team – you have shut up all the cynics that were being negative about JA and please whoever reads this post – do not take this post as an invitation to start a negative rant!

This new template is good – very good and I hope this continues from the JA team more great templates!

🙂

Thank you!

kajantek Friend

thank you JA for this quality template…

tonydel Friend

<em>@unixboymd 69332 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very nice design!

Is this designed with VirtueMart 1.1 (the most recent version)? If it is I will try to incorporate it into an existing VM design – once it’s officially released of course.

WAY TO GO!</blockquote>

I would also like to know if this is VM 1.1 only or if those of us using Joomla & VM 1.0.x can use it.

:confused:

Hieu Nguyen Admin

<em>@tonydel 69550 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would also like to know if this is VM 1.1 only or if those of us using Joomla & VM 1.0.x can use it.

:confused:</blockquote>

This is the latest official VM version (1.1.0). 🙂

tonydel Friend

<em>@Hieu Nguyen 69551 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is the latest official VM version (1.1.0). :)</blockquote>

Darn.. For reasons I won’t go into here I won’t go to VM version 1.1.x .

jerryjoomla1 Friend

This template is well put together. It has a good, clean, and basic design that provides the user plenty of possibilities for customization to match their needs.

sevil Friend

At first i want to thank to all the developers of JA Tema who have worked on this Template. If you remember my opinions about the last 2 JA Template releases was not very friendly. But now i have to apologize and i have to say that you have made a really good work.
    I like the colors, the arrangement and the most important thing the professional virtuemart integration. It is a really good release. 2-3 days later i will be more happy because i am a 1.0.x Version lover of Joomla and the i will have a new adventure with this template.
    Thank you very much. Good work!
    Keep it going!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  jules242 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum