Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Way to go Hung!! I have been looking at templates with VirtueMart for a new project and you couldn’t have timed this one any better. I believe this one will be a winner. Just what I wanted!
    😀

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you bigrk!. I am curious what you are planing to sell with VirtueMart? Airplane?
    😉

Hung Dinh Friend
    Dark Schneider Friend

The theme looks really good & specially the shop one… is it possible to apply this shop theme to another JA Template? I mean, can we use the VM template of this MESOLITE theme to another JA Theme easily?
    Thank you for your answer.

bigrk Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 69308 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you bigrk!. I am curious what you are planing to sell with VirtueMart? Airplane?
    ;)</blockquote>

There is a major Pacific Northwest (U.S.) trade show that will need to sell booth spaces and tickets online. I don’t think they have any airplanes but you never know. 🙂 By the way, I have the same mouse. 😎

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@bigrk 69314 wrote:</em><blockquote>There is a major Pacific Northwest (U.S.) trade show that will need to sell booth spaces and tickets online. I don’t think they have any airplanes but you never know. 🙂 By the way, I have the same mouse. :cool:</blockquote>
    Maybe, but I guess they must be a downloadable ones to sell with VM :laugh:

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@darsch 69311 wrote:</em><blockquote>The theme looks really good & specially the shop one… is it possible to apply this shop theme to another JA Template? I mean, can we use the VM template of this MESOLITE theme to another JA Theme easily?
    Thank you for your answer.</blockquote>.

Yes of cause that is possible. VM is just a component and it can be used with any templates.The hard thing is you need to customize VM css and graphics elements to match with the template.

tempusserbia Friend

Nice implementation of VM, good work. By the way, when you click on left arrow in film strip then it goes to right side, and when you click to right arrow it goes to left side. I supose that you switched orientation, why is that?

unixboymd Friend

Very nice design!

Is this designed with VirtueMart 1.1 (the most recent version)? If it is I will try to incorporate it into an existing VM design – once it’s officially released of course.

WAY TO GO!

damian Friend

Nice VM template. Thanks JA

2Patrick Friend

Not bad looks like a good ecommerce template ….is there only a blue color choice ?

bigrk Friend

There is green and red also. Check out the demo and select colors on the menu. 😉

questbg Friend

At first glance I would say a nice looking e-commerce template, very good.

Oh, and if Hung could ship me 6 of those ‘MacBook Pro MB133LL/A’ that he has on there for 2.08 dollars each I’d be very happy!

🙂 😀 :laugh:

moveteam Friend

Looks great. Thank you Hung 🙂

ascentnet Friend

It looks great! Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  jules242 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum