Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

I renamed the menu type “mainmenu” and indeed there are more error messages but the menu is displayed twice. See the link http://www.actucity.com/dev
    Eve

Phill Moderator

It is not the mainmenu that is the problem but the fact you have a menu in the place topmega. This is a feature of teline that you previously had but not a feature of teline IV. Remove that menu and you will be fine.

parambeau Friend

I have no menu int the place topmega!

parambeau Friend

Can you help me please?

Phill Moderator

Did you not get my PM? The first thing you need to do is upgrade you Joomla install, you are running 1.5.15 while the current release is 1.5.22

I’ve made some edits to your menu and it appears to be working now.

parambeau Friend

I have not received your PM.
    It works perfectly now.
    What are the elements that have changed?
    Anyway, thank you!
    Eve

Phill Moderator

I renamed a menu and created the topmega as it should be. If you take a look around the forums there are some very detailed posts on this.

Good luck.

marizaga Friend

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/hoydia/htdocs/teline4/administrator/components/com_installer/models/extension.php on line 106

This is my problen …any idea?

hudanesz Friend

i have installed teline III from the default rhukway template and have this message on top of the page
    “Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wanitais/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/core/menu/base.class.php on line 6”

am not sure to disable which menu item please.

hudanesz Friend

i have installed teline III from the default rhukway template and have this message on top of the page
    “Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wanitais/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/core/menu/base.class.php on line 6”

am not sure to disable which menu item please.

Phill Moderator

This thread deals with Teline IV and is also in the solved section. As you are having problems setting up Teline III please start a new thread in the correct forum. I also suggest you do an install using the quickstart as that should set everything up for you.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum