Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

after installing Teline IV (manual) appears this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mydomain/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/core/menu/base.class.php on line 61

thanks

Phill Moderator

As you have installed on an existing site it could be something to do with your existing menu structure. If you can still get into the back end try disabling menu items and see if that helps locate the problem.

riposoft Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 209618 wrote:</em><blockquote>As you have installed on an existing site it could be something to do with your existing menu structure. If you can still get into the back end try disabling menu items and see if that helps locate the problem.</blockquote>

I will try. thank you very much Phill

riposoft Friend

Solved!!! Phill are very good

parambeau Friend

I have the same message but the deactivation of each menu item does nothing.
    Have you any idea?
    Eve

Phill Moderator

Can you post a link to your site or better still, PM me an admin logon.

fmedia Friend

Same problem here. Any update?

Phill Moderator

You problem is slightly different from the initial posters. The initial poster had no site displaying at all.

As the credentials you sent me do not work I cannot logon but as a short term fix please turn off “Display Errors” in your php.ini

When did this problem start for you? How did you install this template, from a quickstart or an upgrade to an existing site?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@parambeau: plz provide me the account as well, I also want to have a look.

fmedia Friend

I have sent you login details.

I installed from quickstart. Problem starts when I import menu table from my old website to this new. First deleted the table jos_menu and menutypes from quickstart and then import table jos_menu and menutypes to quickstart installation.

Phill Moderator

I’ll take a look but I am quite sure your problem is due to importing a foreign menu system. Your old menu was quite different to the mega-menu. What was the previous template?

fmedia Friend

Teline III

Phill Moderator

Ok, thanke to Le Huy Khanh for coming up with an answer to this one. I guessed it was a menu problem but couldn’t work out which one in this case.

Teline IV does not support the block topmega (Teline III dis whichis why your import causes errors) so if you are publishing this and have items in that menu then these errors will occur. Just remove the block and the problem should be fixed.

parambeau Friend

Hello
    Did you see something wrong on my site?

jukeboxjunkey Friend

I ran into a similar problem while playing with my menus. Make sure your main menu “Type” is named “mainmenu”.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum