Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Sorry, but none of these components brings together the functionality needed to manage events
    I use the DT Register and consider the most complete

FELICE PREZIOSI Friend

Sorry, but none of these components brings together the functionality needed to manage events
    I use the DT Register and consider the most complete

aardcom Friend

<em>@felicepreziosi 486110 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry, but none of these components brings together the functionality needed to manage events
    I use the DT Register and consider the most complete</blockquote>

I agree and used this product for many years. had issues with upgrading and integration with T3 which was the only reason I dropped it. DT Reg is true event management software, with the ability to create complex forms and collect more details than I see in the others listed as top picks.

The issue i have with all of these options is that the database can get quite large very fast depending on the details collected. I’d prefer to see an event software that keeps data for each event in separate tables, if not separate databases. This allows more control over data security, and makes maintenance simpler.

aardcom Friend

<em>@felicepreziosi 486110 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry, but none of these components brings together the functionality needed to manage events
    I use the DT Register and consider the most complete</blockquote>

I agree and used this product for many years. had issues with upgrading and integration with T3 which was the only reason I dropped it. DT Reg is true event management software, with the ability to create complex forms and collect more details than I see in the others listed as top picks.

The issue i have with all of these options is that the database can get quite large very fast depending on the details collected. I’d prefer to see an event software that keeps data for each event in separate tables, if not separate databases. This allows more control over data security, and makes maintenance simpler.

FELICE PREZIOSI Friend

<em>@aardcom 486113 wrote:</em><blockquote>I agree and used this product for many years. had issues with upgrading and integration with T3 which was the only reason I dropped it. DT Reg is true event management software, with the ability to create complex forms and collect more details than I see in the others listed as top picks.

The issue i have with all of these options is that the database can get quite large very fast depending on the details collected. I’d prefer to see an event software that keeps data for each event in separate tables, if not separate databases. This allows more control over data security, and makes maintenance simpler.</blockquote>

Completing my topic .
    Totally agree with aardcom .
    I use the DT Register for many years with excellent results. The look is easily customizable and creating payment plugins is also simple .
    I believe that encouraging the developer to update the current version would make him unbeatable front to the other .

FELICE PREZIOSI Friend

<em>@aardcom 486113 wrote:</em><blockquote>I agree and used this product for many years. had issues with upgrading and integration with T3 which was the only reason I dropped it. DT Reg is true event management software, with the ability to create complex forms and collect more details than I see in the others listed as top picks.

The issue i have with all of these options is that the database can get quite large very fast depending on the details collected. I’d prefer to see an event software that keeps data for each event in separate tables, if not separate databases. This allows more control over data security, and makes maintenance simpler.</blockquote>

Completing my topic .
    Totally agree with aardcom .
    I use the DT Register for many years with excellent results. The look is easily customizable and creating payment plugins is also simple .
    I believe that encouraging the developer to update the current version would make him unbeatable front to the other .

elfer Friend

I like Onannah. Very good editing and it keeps the venues.

elfer Friend

I like Onannah. Very good editing and it keeps the venues.

edd Friend

I dont vote I just have a question:

Why dont you up date to responsive some interesting and usefull templates like JA EDENITE; JA RAVE; JA BLAZES; JA BISTROT; JA IRONIS; JA MENDOZITE… ???!!!

Thanks

edd Friend

I dont vote I just have a question:

Why dont you up date to responsive some interesting and usefull templates like JA EDENITE; JA RAVE; JA BLAZES; JA BISTROT; JA IRONIS; JA MENDOZITE… ???!!!

Thanks

aardcom Friend

JA Ores would be on my list as well.

aardcom Friend

JA Ores would be on my list as well.

TomC Moderator

<em>@edd 486137 wrote:</em><blockquote>I dont vote I just have a question:

Thanks</blockquote>

<em>@aardcom 486138 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Ores would be on my list as well.</blockquote>

Let’s try to stay on topic regarding THIS issue . . . .

You can post your requests and constructive suggestions within the Requests & Wishlist section. 😎

TomC Moderator

<em>@edd 486137 wrote:</em><blockquote>I dont vote I just have a question:

Thanks</blockquote>

<em>@aardcom 486138 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Ores would be on my list as well.</blockquote>

Let’s try to stay on topic regarding THIS issue . . . .

You can post your requests and constructive suggestions within the Requests & Wishlist section. 😎

tyfairclough Friend

So I knew about Jevents and event bookings. The other two were knew so I ran through their demos. Matukio really impressed from a user experience perspective. It is clean and easy to use. It has quite broad feature set, not on the lines of DT Reigster that has been noted but offers good value for money.

The thing with Matukio is they already use the T3 template so they should drop into existing T3 templates with little effort right? Does it warrant a template effort?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

This topic contains 42 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Pointel 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum