Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I know this is an old post but I have a similar problem I have already posted this on the forum but the solution did not work. I need my site to go live but because of the custom field not displaying I am in a fix. Can I please get a solution for this. I will send you my details if you can check.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi vapebar,

Could you tell me which product on your site has custom field and how you want it to be displayed?

vapebar Friend

Hi so I want to show these custom fields for every product essentially, this is just one product which shows when I changed the template to Beez5. Can you tell me how I can get this on the Hawkstore template

1. gd
    2. gd1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi vapebar,

It looks like you updated the new version for T3 framework. Within this new version, there is a new folder called local in /templates/ja_hawkstore/ directory in which you can put all custom work (css, layout, etc…) into.

Hence, please have a look at my suggestion in #15 post and instead of editting file: /templates/ja_hawkstore/css/vmsite-ltr.css , you make change in file: /templates/ja_hawkstore/local/css/themes/green/vmsite-ltr.css, it would work then.

vapebar Friend

Hey Saguaros,

I tried following your instructions but I still can’t see the custom fields in the way should be !! Its getting really tedious :-[ .. Or maybe I’m doing something wrong. Could you look into the file and see what the problem is? I really need to get this site online and most o the work is done barring this custom field part.

Saguaros Moderator

Please check my PM and tell me which folder I should access to see files/folder of your site.

vapebar Friend

Hi I did send you a PM , I resent it right now as well. Could you please check

Saguaros Moderator

Well, I just check directly on your site and saw that you use the green theme instead of default theme.

With green theme, you will need to change in this css file: /templates/ja_hawkstore/local/css/themes/green/vmsite-ltr.css

I also applied above changes as I suggested and it works now.

Please have a look and let me know if this helps.

vapebar Friend

Thank you so much.. your’re a life saver 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Please show your appreciation by voting for me as “Best Support Guy” at : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/joomlart-best-support-guy-vote-comment-win/ :p

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum