Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hello,

when do you think you will solve this issue?

Thanks,
    Rodrigo

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mbs13,

I have just sent another request to pump up the issue priority, hope it will be fixed soon.

mbs13 Friend

Hello, I need the solution of this issue. I would like to activate my web site this month.

Thanks in advance,
    Rodrigo

Ninja Lead Moderator

This is a problem from override layout on Virtuemart component. You can disable it and run with original file

Find and change file

templates/ja_hawkstore/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php

to

templates/ja_hawkstore/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default_.php

It will run this page with original of Virtuemart component and besides that, I already remind this bug to development team, they will fix and release in next version

mbs13 Friend

Thanks,

I can use the original layout for some time, but I’m interested in the layout by this template.

Rodrigo

Ninja Lead Moderator

I can use the original layout for some time, but I’m interested in the layout by this template

At this moment, you can use the default layout temporarily, once the new update of template comes out, you can simple update the new version with the fix.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum