Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using this template with joomla 3 and virtuemart 3. I am using "product variants" but I cant select a variant as you can see in the next image: Image one

If I change the template and I use other template from joomlart ( ja_playstore), I can select the "product variants".

Image two

And I see it in the shopping cart, as you can see in the next image:

Image three

Which is the problem with the template hawstore?

Many thanks, Rodrigo

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mbs13,

Since I’m not familiar with your language, could you please provide absolute url to the page mentioned in previous screenshot so I can check ?

mbs13 Friend

You have it in the previous post, with an user and a password

mbs13 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @mbs13,

It’s because whenever I choose any product from home page, I was redirected to the page as attachment screenshot and I’m not so familiar with your language, so I asked for absolute url to the product as in your attachment screenshot.

1. s1-6
    mbs13 Friend

Hello,

You have installed in my website the last version of virtuemart (3.0.9) but this version isnt compatible with your template and now I cant see the website well.

Which is your solution?

Thanks,
    Rodrigo

mbs13 Friend

Here, i made you a question about the update of the template

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/hawkstore-updated/

mbs13 Friend

Could you help me with this question?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mbs13,

Please stay tuned while I’m checking this matter for you and I will reply back shortly.

Best regards,

Adam.

mbs13 Friend

Thanks Adam

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mbs13,

Please navigate to backend >>> Menus >>> Main Menu >>> Tienda >>> re-choose the menu item type >>> save and let me know the result.

mbs13 Friend

I have changed the template with ja_playstore and then i have changed it to ja_hawstore and now i can see all the products, but the main problem hasn’t been resolved.

If I go to http://www.malditabuenasuerte.es/index.php/tienda/categorias/complementos/buff-bidon-detail, I cant select the variant.

But if i change the template to jaj_playstore, I can select the variant.

Thanks,
    Rodrigo

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mbs13mbs,

I tried with 1 product but didn’t see any problem, please check attachment screenshot.

1. s1-7
    2. s2-2
    mbs13 Friend

Sorry, but the problem is with one specific product because this product has variants:

http://www.malditabuenasuerte.es/index.php/tienda/categorias/complementos/buff-bidon-detail,

(or tienda – complementos – bidones – bidón de ciclismo)

The others are ok.

Rodrigo

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mbs13,

Thanks for the info. I checked your site and see the bug. I raised a bug report here so our development team can check this matter and fix it asap. Please stay tuned while we’re working on it and I will let you know when the update is available.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum