Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi @nomrower,

Somehow the version 1.10 doesn’t work. I tried to reinstall version 1.9 and it works fine, you can check now and please accept our apology for any inconvenient you got.

Hi @joomart06,

Since your problem it a bit unrelated to this thread, please do me a favor by submit a new thread and make sure to add your domain with temporary admin account there, we will assist you right away.

joomart06 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @joomart06,

Did you submit your question in another thread ? Could you please send me the link to that thread so I can assist you there since I’m going to close this thread now.

nomrower Friend

I can see that the problem is fixed now. I can also see that you have installed vikrentcar 1.9 version. The version i bought (and trying to install) was 1.10 . Can i update the vikrentcar to the newest version or it will stop working again? I need some of the features that 1.10 offers.

joomart06 Friend

Hello Adam,

can you help me for my problem on my website http://www.euroresa.eu/rent with the position of vkrentcar ?
    thank you

Adam M Moderator

Hi @nomrower,

Look like vikrentcar change something in new version, please don’t update it yet. I sent a request so our development team can have a look at this matter already and I will let you know the answer shortly.

Hi @joomart06,

In demo site, we’re using a background image in VikRentCar Search module instead of JA ACM – Slideshow. Please edit the module >>> switch to tab JA Extra Fields and you will see parameter to set background image.

angelmay Friend

I bought your theme, and bought the license of vikrentcar 1.10, I do not have version 1.9

How could you do to solve this problem

Ninja Lead Moderator

I bought your theme, and bought the license of vikrentcar 1.10, I do not have version 1.9 How could you do to solve this problem

@angelmay: I see the requested refund for you here and I already replied your question here, the template is already available for vikrentcar 1.10, you can clarify the issue you’re facing with so we can help.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum